ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-Rep Update & Pictures

W

Willy

Got any more interior pictures mate? Have you taken the back seats out? :)

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
looks really good mate.. have you got any spacers on then??? how many pple can u fit at the back max??

Stagecoach Ticket
his wife wont let him :rasp:

Know that feeling lol. Just permantly fill them up with wrappers and other sh*t then no one ever wants to sit there and then her mates will stop asking for lifts etc and you can wack em out and she will c how much more of her gear she can fit in and then your on easy street. thats my plan anyway

Renault Clio 1.2
tbf mate i usually say changing the lights are stupid, but those back lights are quite neat. like BMW LED lights, like it.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
that is realy low m8 how is day to day driving m8

Not using it as much now, got a £350 106 lol

But I really like it, handling really is awesome - posh go kart

Can feel the bumps though

182 looks very nice, love the racing blue!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome. The best replica this place has ever seen!!

Please don't sell that though... F4R power FTW. With a 2.0, that'll be the best 172 on here too!! ;)

BMW Z4
ben the car is looking lovely, hope to see u soon busy this weekend but what about next a week on saturday as i have an 18th this week and its pay day next friday i could come up if you want! get a wee meet and get some pics??

In between cars....
Youve the 106 now, she no longer has a say lol, get that thing Stripped like the shlag it should be :p

And Perth meet, more central :p lol

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
ben the car is looking lovely, hope to see u soon busy this weekend but what about next a week on saturday as i have an 18th this week and its pay day next friday i could come up if you want! get a wee meet and get some pics??

Definetly greg, you can stay the night have a cruise in dundee and perth

How is darrens glove box lol?

dundee meet ftw lol !

Almost once a week for us now dean lol

Youve the 106 now, she no longer has a say lol, get that thing Stripped like the shlag it should be :p

And Perth meet, more central :p lol

Very true, maybe strip it after new year/summer time... when you have a garage :cool:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Sweet Rep in every way! :approve:
The exhaust looks spot-on and the 1st pic is class

On another note, what's up with the exhaust? :S

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Sweet Rep in every way! :approve:
The exhaust looks spot-on and the 1st pic is class

On another note, what's up with the exhaust? :S

Since its a custom really should be straight fit with no problems. I bought it because I like how it lined up with the bumper but thats not the case. I would recommend going to prospeed, yozza etc

Extremely nice rep mate :) are they the 17" turinis?

Thanks, there just 16" - from a cup

"Navy" N17 TWO
Ahh right, a mate on here has the same exhaust on his 172 and it looks & sounds awesome - thinking it's the one I'll go for when needed

BMW Z4
Definetly greg, you can stay the night have a cruise in dundee and perth

How is darrens glove box lol?

Yeah ive sent u a pm but like said before we have football so dunno what times roughly, he got it fixed for free dont know what was wrong but hasent got his front fogs fixed yet its booked in, i got my spare key coded too they tried charging me 120 notes for 1 hour on a diagnostic machine buit evens halshaw payed all:) will be in touch

Clio 200
Haha ino but not many that are as clean as this was, yer if i remember rightly, think he rolled it :(

2003 clio 1.2 16v
beautiful car mate fp, thinking about getting the same exhaust myself what do you think of it sound wise??