ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 172 winter hack/track toy

172 ph1 2.4 transit
Just got this as my new toy come winter hack !!
its lowered but not sure what springs they are but they are yellow and is also fitted with a K&N

001-1.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

172 ph1 2.4 transit
Interior is stayin in for now !
Battery moved to the back, air filter directly fitted to throttle body, DS2500's all round, braided brake hoses, f & R strut braces and spare set of wheels and tyres for track in either yellow or blue then colour coded rub strips to match track wheels and then see where we go from there on budget etc
As saving/wanting a Escos next year !!

Golf TDI
i know every one has said this , but when i got my ph1 it was lowered and i wasnt sure on what , they were also yellow and after close inspection they say apex on them . looks similar to mine . :)

172 ph1 2.4 transit
A little up date

gaugemount002.jpg

Thanks to Josh Hatton for these first of all !!!!

Also been out and bought this little lot

gaugemount003.jpg

gaugemount008.jpg

gaugemount009.jpg

And also acquired this little lot via work

gaugemount007.jpg

I just need to get inlet gaskets and core plugs then all the above can be fitted !!

172 ph1 2.4 transit
Little update: Was up handy this morning so a little over an hour and a half and ive fitted both front and rear strut braces but found out my strut top mounts are worn so they will be on my shoppin list to get in next few weeks !!!

And also just ordered a set of TOYO Proxes T1R's for my 8X15 Comps which will hopefully be gettin fitted soon !!!

Will get pics up of Braces in the next few days with some better pics of the Comps too

172 ph1 2.4 transit
Right Double update today !!!!

First of all went to the Autosport show and collected these from Tony who works at Compbrake ( i know both Tony & Ste via Passionford and a few shows ive met them at).

Solid top mounts
011.jpg

007-1.jpg

016.jpg

059.jpg

057.jpg

056.jpg

063.jpg

063.jpg

172 ph1 2.4 transit
Second part of the update:
My bolt in tyre vaves turned up earlier this week as well as my Toyo Proxes !!!

036.jpg

033.jpg

031.jpg

038.jpg

065.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

070.jpg

073.jpg

172 ph1 2.4 transit
It looks mint any scrub? is it on et25 all round?

Yes et25 all round its just catchin the top of the bumperon the inside so will trim it down tomorrow and will prob get arch's rolled just incase i happen to have a car full before the car gets caged !

Vw caddy tdi
Is it touching at the rear on the bumper fixing or the actuall bumper? 5 turbos used to catch on the rear bumper mount inside used to modify the fixing slightly. mint rims tho.

172 ph1 2.4 transit
Wont go much lower due to width of rear wheels unless the rear archs were pulled out a good half inch !!

Tyres are 215/45-15's

Ph1
OMG, my old car!!!!! :hail:

...to be stripped and turned into a track car, its final days of normality before it dies a death !! :dapprove:

Bet you wish youd a kept it now lol

See, told you that cam belt had plenty of life left in it. Lasted a good year after you had it :rasp: