ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 Flamer.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
IMG_0004.jpg

This.Is.Awesome.

Love it mate!!

Is it me or is your bumper on the piss?

Gap between grille and bumper looks more on the right then it does on the left

Bit random, but a bloke that works in the next unit to us randomly gave me some bonnet pins, which ive left at work :(
They look like these, recon they'd look anygood on the bumper? or complete s**t.
Also bidding on some brand new locking aero catches on ebay atm for the bonnet :)

bg4421267742360Bonnet Pins Aluminium Black pair.jpg

the throttle probably needs a new cable, as when I flick the pedal up with my foot it stops sticking.

Ill clean the throttle, soak the cable with some oil.

Hopefully it will work :)

Tires on, cant comment on them yet as i havent used them! But ill take it for a light drive later.
Also the bumper pin mocked in place with some sticky tape, yay or nay?

IMG_0025-1.jpg

£25 for a new cable from wests mate, will be fitting mine soon

If i cant sort it, ill get one ordered monday :) they hard to fit?

Clio 182 cup
I've just bought myself a ph1 flammer and I'm looking for some ideas for decats..... Any suggestions on what's bets?!

Clio 182 cup
Thanks :) its got a k-tech box so pretty loud allready but thinking the decat will give it abit more power??

Swapped the HT leads today, checked every thing over to make sure there was not a single loose bolt from when changing the inlets.
And it now runs better than it ever has :D
Throttle body cleaned also, it wouldnt fully open as it was so covered in s**t lol.

Booked in for Snetterton on the 11th of March and RAF Marham for the 29th of April. And hopefully heading to the ring in May with a few people from here :)

Pics tomorrow :)

I took it for a little drive as i spent the best part of the day travelling to get some seats,they seem to grip awsome after a few minutes of driving cant wait to try them out properly :)

When I was getting them fitted they were moaning about how stiff the tyres seemed compared to when they fitted my toyos.

ph1 172
I cannot believe how stiff they are! They support my weight (80kgs) with no air or rims!!

Also, I weighed my F1 with the Federal against my Turini today as I had one off and the Turini's are 2 kgs per wheel lighter!

Trafic 140dci
2118 are supposed to be heavy but when I weighed them with 6mm of a048 they came out at 15kg, and my TD pro race 1's with 6mm if parada spec to we're 14.5kg, so seemingly hardly any difference between supposedly one of the heaviest wheels and one of the lightest wheels. Of course that is with different rubber on them, would be interesting if you could let me know what your wheels weigh with tyres on :)