ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photos as promised..3/4 plate and splitter

Ly Megane 230 F1
After ordering the wrong number plate from fancyplates i ordered the correct one at last!

Also bought a fabia splitter and its the best £12 spent! couldnt believe how easy this was to fit..looks 100x better than the leon splitter.

hard to see in these photos...stupid blackberrys! camera battery was flat.

Highland-20120404-00457.gif
Highland-20120404-00458.gif
Highland-20120404-00459.gif
Highland-20120404-00460.gif

Ly Megane 230 F1
JUST NOTICED I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION..CAN A MOD MOVE? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  Disastra Coupe
I think he needs to adjust his screen. It might be a crap camera but it's perfectly visible lol.

Iceberg 172
That looks great! I also fitted a Fabia splitter one mine and they look amazing! Did you glue one corner piece back on or cut both sides off?

Can you give us the dimensions of the plate so we don't make the same mistake and order the wrong size? Cheers!

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Lovely.

Just wondering if LY washer blanks would improve it even more, if thats possible.

Megane r26
3/4 plate really improves the front end in my opinion, keeps the bumper lines nice an smooth. Was the first mod i did to my old 172!

clio 172cup
Can you pwetty please tell us the dimensions of the plate ??? :)

needn't worry ! found the measurements ...520mm x 85mm for anyone else for wanted to know

Last edited:
  An orange one
Looks great the Fabia splitter is a great alternative to OEM and much cheaper too!

I wouldn't blank off the washer jets they look fine as they are :)