ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop favour. lime green on silver

Focus RS Mk1
HI all, since the car is going more aggressive with the coming Itb's im thinking on ramping up the styling to match...so what im proposing is a lime green mirrors (still CF but painted) and lime green centre caps on the wheels...if someone would shop it for me that would be cool. Dont wanna go ahead and do it and regret it!

Thanks

Picture:

Cardetail25thOctober2008002.jpg

DSC03783.jpg

Evo 8 MR
Personally I think it looks aggresive enough as it is, the lime green makes it look like a toddler's toy imo.

Madness to paint cf, never mind horrid bloody green. The adding bright colours thing is dead in the water and looks pish.

Focus RS Mk1
hmm perhaps not, that green is a little bright but the general idea is right. not what i was hoping for looking at the shops. Think i'll leave it alone.

Come on guys the whole point of this thread is to chuck ideas around, get some photoshops done and see if it will work...i agree it looks poor and i wont be doing it but id rather decide now than after paint is dry!

Liking the carbon bonnet though :)

presume your gonna have to be running bonnet pins? If so I'd stick with standar bonnet and carbon pins as that looks mean as f**k

Focus RS Mk1
yeah day to day mate, what suggestion do you have?

not sure on what im gonna run bonnet wise with the itb's yet