ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop please Renault sport badge

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
DSCF0465.jpg

has anyone??! if so pics please.. removed the clio bade (with the two pins) taken off the renault badge and either put the old one back on or bought a new style one for the rear!

:) thanks People!! ;) (im hoping the renault badge would cover the whole, should look a lot cleaner too :eek:

182-racing-blue

havent got a f**king clue what you are wanting mate. What do you need PS?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
sorry if i havent explained myself very well! LOL! either

a) have the new renault sport badge covering the old clio badge holes
b) old style badge covering the holes!

just getting rid of the clio badge :)

182-racing-blue

Photobucketis w4nk!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
lol not really what i had in mind! was trying to get rid of the clio badge - keep the reanult sport badge to go over the holes! :eek: like the two i tried to do above! :)

182-racing-blue

yeah I know but the colour of the car makes me feel sick so I couldnt be ar5ed + my PB was playing up.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^^ doesnt look right does it! :( maybe the only option would be renault bit on the left sport on the right! ;) thanks!!!!! ;)

182-racing-blue

What about this? If you slam it and keep the badges low on the tailgate I think it works.

inferno2.jpg

Partner's Astra SRi
Tbh, I think if you moved the sport over to the right, it would look like you had a fake sport. Just my opinion though

BMW M5 & E36
Think this is what you were after. I wasn't putting myself through looking at a bean for 5 minutes though so used blue. Sorry Andy for using your car.

badge.jpg