ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request...

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Could a photoshop wizard please have a go at this as I'm curious.

I didn't want to share the idea until i'd tried it but can't be bothered faffing with PS so here goes...

I would like to see the F1 style diffuser on the rear bumper of the 197, Photoshopped onto the rear bumper of the 182.

The top of the diffuser should line up and flow with the plastic insert in the 182 bumper, and the 197 style exhaust should stay in the diffuser instead of the 182 exhaust.

Heres the pic:
img3383mh7-1.jpg

1.8 8v RSi
i think this is what u wanted....if so looks mint
img3383mh71ub9.jpg

I think it might be a tight squeese to deppending how far it goes back

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
look again phoenix!! dont mean to blow my own trumpet but my ps has a neater and blended cut around the top of the splitter and no sign of the original exhaust back boxs ;op have at ye!!

1.8 8v RSi
look again phoenix!! dont mean to blow my own trumpet but my ps has a neater and blended cut around the top of the splitter and no sign of the original exhaust back boxs ;op have at ye!!
i was joking sweety hehe:) i just couldnt b bothered to put a smiley wink after it to hint i was lol....i only did a c**p 2 minute jobby lol

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
lol sorry pheonix :approve:

the 197 splitter looks pretty cool on a 182 tho dont u think!! doubt u'll ever see this in real life tho too much hassle and doubt it'll ever fit!!

Breaking A 172 Replica
IMO it needs to be a little smaller and then would be nice.

Can someone make it so the exhaust from the 182 come out the diffuser?

1.8 8v RSi
someone wanted the 182 exhaust showing as well....judging by the dimensions the photo gives the 197 diffuser would be hard to get on to a 182 due to a less wider body and if you used the 182 exhaust then you would have to find a way to widen the gap between the exits as the diffuser would prevent them from sitting in there natural position
img3383mh71dt6.jpg

Last edited:
  Elise 111R
I think placed on the racing blue 182 it looks rather smart, who would be willing to do it to thier car thou.....

If it wasnt expensive wouldnt mind having a go?

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
I'd have a bash if dimensions are possible.

All thats needed is 182 OR 172 bumper, and a diffuser from 197 and some imagination.

Get custom backbox made so it fits perfect as well, there should be enough room as no wheel well in 182, in all others, either use one side or get a tube made to go to other side as well.

Next clio i get may posibly feature this.

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
I was thinking that, a 30mm drop should be fine, with some slightly wider rear wheel n tires.

Italian 3.2 V6
here you go...

lowerd, wider rear wheels/tyres and swapped exhausts... hope you like...

fgh.jpg

.piers.