ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PIC REQUEST 172 with single exhaust

clio 172 flame red
hi, could peeps please post some pics of there 172 with singular exhaust preferibly with the 182 plastic surround on, i am getting an exhaust from longlife and need to decide were by it will look best and what size tailpipe will best suit? any suggestions would be much appreciated.cheers fellas!

Albeit a photoshop, I'm awaiting a quote from Prospeed for the following:

fUbArsphotoshop2.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
That really suits the car mate,and a nice job.Really like to see the pipe comming through the bumper rather than hanging down...

ian

Half stripped mk2 172
This is mine

Vince

Attachments

• My Car.JPG
    My Car.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 103
  • My Car (1).JPG
    My Car (1).JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 94
  VaVa
ian 182 said:
That really suits the car mate,and a nice job.Really like to see the pipe comming through the bumper rather than hanging down...

ian

I'm exactly th same. hate the way they look with zorst hanging underneath. I was after something a little more 'factory' looking.

Info for the thread poster - Mines a ProSpeed system - cat back with a 3 1/2" inward rolled slash cut tailpipe.

GT, Valver, BMW
sorry lagerlout as soon as i saw your exhaust i fell in love with it and couldnt help myself,i had to get in touch with charlie @ prospeed and get one fitted asap so i did and have had it on now for about 4 weeks and i cant stop revving it lol , i know this has been said before but if any one is toying with the idea of an exhaust i would recommend prospeed every time.

jay

clio 172 flame red
THANKS!, i really like all yours fellas! i think i will go for one similar to fubars welsh172. what size is you tail pipes and what style guys?

I've never been so excited about getting an exhaust.

All those slash cuts are making me moist...

Roll on the 14th Feb :D

Disastra Coupe
Might sound a daft question but what size wheels are they on Day's car? Grrr, these pic's just make me want to get my exhaust even more!!