ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

picked my 172 up tonight

renault 172
drives better than the scoob lol nice drive not keen on the induction kit gonna put it back to standard and them stereos in them are rubbish puttin a alpine in anyway first french car

it was pitch black when i picked it up need to see what things do tommorow:)

Mk5 golf gti
Where you from? get to some meets etc etc

the stereos are pish and induction kit is unecessary

straight through exhaust FTW

al though im currently repping the stock item :/

renault 172
Where you from? get to some meets etc etc

the stereos are pish and induction kit is unecessary

straight through exhaust FTW

al though im currently repping the stock item :/

near manchester used to belong to a forum member on here me thinks ill do some photos wnen its light anyway thanks for the welcombe guys

Clio 197
i came from a scoob too and the handling on the cup was a massi
ve plus for me .... don't miss the straight line speed either :)

renault 172
i came from a scoob too and the handling on the cup was a massi
ve plus for me .... don't miss the straight line speed either :)

there are quite a few threads on scoobynet about 172 s scoob not shaking them off there tales and other scoob drivers know how quick the 172 is against a scoob i coudnt get more than 2k for my 51 plate prices are plummeting high fuel costs insurance and so thats why i bought a pocket rocket insurance halved fuel cost down happy days touch wood

Impreza Wagon
Ive only had my 182 for a couple of weeks and I was toying with a scoob! Glad I stuck with the 182 though as it seems like a great car so far.

renault 172
Ive only had my 182 for a couple of weeks and I was toying with a scoob! Glad I stuck with the 182 though as it seems like a great car so far.

the newage subarus are not as quick as you may think mine was crap very lardey unless you remap them then you worry everyday that your engines gonna die then a 3k bill no thanks

Impreza Wagon
the newage subarus are not as quick as you may think mine was crap very lardey unless you remap them then you worry everyday that your engines gonna die then a 3k bill no thanks
I looked at an 02 WRX but then realised it wasnt quick enough without throwing money at it. I'd still love an STI and I'll get one at some point but they're are so much more than WRX's!

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Nick,

Im selling my van and getting a FF 182 as a daily driver. The scoob is staying for me though as thats my real toy :)

Let me know how you get on with it

Frayz :)

renault 172
Hi Nick,

Im selling my van and getting a FF 182 as a daily driver. The scoob is staying for me though as thats my real toy :)

Let me know how you get on with it

Frayz :)

ha ha scoobynet member will doquite good fun i feel like im driving a go kart now lol as you may well know i had a standard bugeye and wasnt happy lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Welcome! Nice move, enjoyed all my 1*2's. Would you like to borrow some punctuation;)?

renault 172
vs a stock WRX i can imagine the Clio feels amazingly alive.

Hopefully my impreza should still be king of the hill on the drive ;)

try one and see but i think yours has been mapped and runnin big power cant remember everybodys car on there but i try too punctuation eh me being a mod lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Im a member on Scoobynet too. Had a few thought they were great cars tbh. Which impreza did you have matey?

Dan.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
WRX or sti? But yeah now what you mean about the clio. Had mine since August, love it.

Dan

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah thats one of the reasons i left the turbo scene, that and getting banned lol. I had an 03 sti ppp, superb car, quick, nice looking, oh and the sound mmm. But running costs is mental. Enjoy your car matey

Dan

Clio 197
i will get another scoob one day, probably a bug sti or something, i came from a classic wrx 260bhp as standard...can't fault the clio but damn i do miss the flat four burble :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Mine was completely standard when i got it. Stick a JMS induction kit or similer on it, wouldnt run an open i/k tbh, not my cup of tea.

Dan