ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of mine and MarkRS’s cars

louise, how much did it cost to get ur bonnet shaped to cover a bit of the headlamps?

want to do this on the R5, but not sure what to ask for.

Louise - nice motor! :)

Just a question, as the RSOC BB is shot to sh!t, but have you heard anything about Rogersports on your Ford-based travels? I need to know before I say yay or nay to a 2.0ZVH built by them...

Cheers!

Paul.

Mate, Ive been there.. Ive looked at FRSTs sometimes..

Thing is tho, Marks is exceptionally mint.. hard pushed to find one like his..

"I have decided if my Willie gives me too much trouble I will defo be getting something with a Turbo again. Maybe another FRST.."

Are you mad?! Even a Willy is more reliable than a turbod ford! :D

Oh, and Lou, ignore my impatient PM... :oops:

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 19 May 2003

Mate, Ive been there.. Ive looked at FRSTs sometimes..

Thing is tho, Marks is exceptionally mint.. hard pushed to find one like his..
Thing is though; 1 of my friends has 1 and it seriously is just as good as Marks apart for 2 small spots of Rust which are unrecognisable from distance, anyway, so there are abviously a few owners who really look after there RS Turbos, question is how many are selling?

My friends has had a full engine re-build by Rusty, search for a recent Capri thread, it has beem lowered 60mm i think with 15inch OZ rims, BIG brakes, T25 turbo, deafening dump valve and an engine bay as shiney as Marks with Samco hoses, blue rocker cover; it really looks top and is very quick with high boost... ... ...

Anyway, back to Clios. ;)

Laguna 2, Westfield

Cheers for the comments Viv/Mikey/Daz :)

Cheers for posting that pic lou, your car is looking good as ever ;)

Mikey, the engine is standard apart from 4" mongoose s/s exhaust, k&n and 165 superchip running 13.5 psi - 160bhp.

Carl you stole my wheels lol :eek:

:D

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 20 May 2003

"I have decided if my Willie gives me too much trouble I will defo be getting something with a Turbo again. Maybe another FRST.."

Are you mad?! Even a Willy is more reliable than a turbod ford! :D

Oh, and Lou, ignore my impatient PM... :oops:

Well Ive had 2 FRSTs already and the total bills for stuff other than servicing, tyres etc.. would be about £100. 2 new lower support arms!!!

My first FRST, K reg, 27K on the clock - did 10k in one year and had no problems at all!!

My second FRST (in the pic) J reg,66K on the clock had rust (I sorted myself). And needed 2 lower suspension arms. I had it chipped and was running 165bhp (14psi). Had it for just over a year but only did about 6k in it. £100 in things going wrong.

My Williams M reg, 27K on the clock, disconnected faulty alarm immobiliser, yet to be found electrical problem. New starter motor. Had it for 2 months or so - £300 in things going wrong!

You have just got to get a goodun Mikey! I travelled 500miles for one and 700 miles for the other!! 400 miles for my Willie!!:eek:

Red is my fav FRST colour Mark - V V Nice:D

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

De-greeser and time spent polishing; not hard but u hav to love it to be bothered, id do mine but my rocker covers got a few chips in! :cry: