ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my clio

CLIO
the world would be boring if everyone had gunmetal wheels etc, you got big balls dude..10 outta 10

cheers james

Thanks

I like the idea of more is more, not less is more.

I wanted lots of little details on the car to give people more to look at.
Im not a fan of perfectly smooth cars, with no interesting lines or curves, becuase in my opinion after one quick glance you've seen it all, whereas with mine i think everytime you look at it you notice another little curve or shape.

Ive been told it looks like a wild animal by a few people who have seen it in the flesh (dont know if thats a compliment or an insult), but its still all good fun.:rasp:

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
As all have said so far nice paint work ! Great deal of time & effort put in to get it right really pays off for you looking at pics.

However I would look at a wheel change after the winter, nothing to shizzle ma fenizzle "d" "o" double jizzle haha, just a more chunky style would suit imo without going too badboy bling ie no chrome Lol

Good on you matey.

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Nice to see another modded clio on the site. Paint job looks mint on it. The wheels look lost in there tho. not sure on the spoiler or rear lights either. I get good and bad comments on my car all the time to so wouldnt worry bout my opinions lol.

Quick photoshop of how it'd look without the spoiler & a few other bits

Attachments

• Flippy-clio.jpg
    Flippy-clio.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 75

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Nice Photoshop work there thats the kind of thing I was saying with the wheels ! much better

Thanks for the time you put inot doing the photoshop mate, but i really dont like it like that.
I doesn't look half as sexy as mine does at the minute, and i think the big wheels look far too chavvy and just dominate the car.

Thanks for showing me what it would look like anyway mate,

ur car looks very very extensive, based on the pic under your username. Very nice.

80MPG BEEZA
clio's can have kits on without looking to over the top i think a few people would agree that mine doesnt look ott and ive kept original lights and no big spoiler, i indeed did look at that exact spoiler and got pics of it on a vee but it even looked quite big for a vee so i gave it a miss! good on you for doing your own things thats what its all about

Nice to see another modded clio on the site. Paint job looks mint on it. The wheels look lost in there tho. not sure on the spoiler or rear lights either. I get good and bad comments on my car all the time to so wouldnt worry bout my opinions lol.

Quick photoshop of how it'd look without the spoiler & a few other bits

thats a good ps!

i like it, i think all the mods suit each other, gotta say though, the wheels look out of place like a few other people have said, i like the morettes though!

GOLF GT TDI
how much have you had it lowered by.. doesnt really look much at all considering you got side skirts etc on it?

how much have you had it lowered by.. doesnt really look much at all considering you got side skirts etc on it?

Its a 40mm drop on cobras. Im glad it isnt any lower becuase it sometimes has to scrape over speed bumps, even when going over at an angle

White Clio 200 Cup
I`m liking the paintwork, good on you for having the bottle/cash on getting such a unique (for clios at least) paintjob.

Any car that looks radically 'different' in any sense will get criticism, be it negative or constructive, the point in modifying a car is surely to make it unique and to cater for your own tastes and expression rather than everyone else`s

I think what a lot of people forget is that unless your flush, modifying takes time, you buy the car...maybe add some wheels, lower it..exhaust..and before you know it you`ve spent thousands, but if your happy with the results thats the main thing :)

wicked looking car, well done for bieng different, any1 can spend 10k on a clio cup, but how many of those do u see on the road!!! urs is different exactly what clios need!!! well done :)

As father and son....
Thanks for the time you put inot doing the photoshop mate, but i really dont like it like that.
I doesn't look half as sexy as mine does at the minute, and i think the big wheels look far too chavvy and just dominate the car.

Thanks for showing me what it would look like anyway mate,

ur car looks very very extensive, based on the pic under your username. Very nice.

I'm not sure the original looks sexy at all. pure opinion mind you. Not a fan of the wheels on the photoshop, but the rear lights blend a lot better with the paintwork than the shoddy LED's on there at the moment. I like the exhaust. The lack of spoiler in the photoshop is a blessing, the shopping trolley on the back of it is a disaster in my eyes at the minute, makes it look like a remote control whizzer rather than a "wild animal". The Clio has beautiful curves and is an outstanding looking car as standard, and whilst im all for people individually stamping their cars i cant help but think that you've wrecked the basic principle of the body shape of the car.

Love the paint job, if not the colour certainly the quality.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
WOW.

well firstly as many have pointed out the rear wing needs to go, instead id go for a cup or v6 spoiler, suits the cars lines better.

i also think there is too much going on at the front, but if your bumper inserts were smoothed down it would prolly look pretty good.

the paint looks really really good.

i also think it needs lowering again. you shouldnt be ablt to get your hand in between the top of the wheel and the arch.

good effort though, the majority of cars like that get ripped to bits on here, and i think you are somehow managing to get away with it.
good luck!