ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics/Videos from Sunny Snetterton

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Good day out in the sun, even got slightly sunburnt! Car struggled with some epic under-steer as I really need to get it setup properly, can hopefully get this sorted before my next outing in June, still managed to beat my previous best lap time of 2:27 with a 2:26 which I was happy enough with.

Rough spec is: Matched Inlets, Janspeed Supersport Cat-back, Ktec Induction Kit, ex MSV Caged Rear Cage, Air-Con Delete, BC Racing Coilovers, RSR Tyres, RSTuner Remap, Fully Stripped, PMS Top Mounts and Strut Brace, Cup Racer brake ducts, Cup Racer style headlights. PF97 Front pads.

26838274445_ed6024d964_h.jpg

26847683495_2c0cbfdb63_h.jpg

Yes I know I need to learn how to heal and toe!

Dan

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Looks a lot of fun. beautiful day for it.
last vid is private?

Awesome photos :up::up:
Did you do the track evening at Snetty on the 11th April? Sure I saw this car there and about 10 other clio's! I was in my cosmic grey ep3 type-r.......... now sold and I have a 182 lol!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Awesome photos :up::up:
Did you do the track evening at Snetty on the 11th April? Sure I saw this car there and about 10 other clio's! I was in my cosmic grey ep3 type-r.......... now sold and I have a 182 lol!

Na this was the first of the year for me, I am there again this Thursday though :)

Why the downgrade? :p

182, SQ7, Trafic
Looking good dude! I need to get up there soon!

Got your RSVP back yesterday! Will be good to see you!

Na this was the first of the year for me, I am there again this Thursday though :smile:

Why the downgrade? :tongueout:

Ahh ok, must have been one very similar! There was about 20 there as said......... as for the downgrade 😂 I wasn't that impressed with the Civic on track to be honest and the Clios, although several were stripped and caged, flew round, made me look like a Type-S not a Type-R lol! So been thinking of a 182 for ages, so that was the final push :up: