ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures Of My Clio With My Alloys

Yer u gotta get it slammed ASAP!

Id go 60m all round, Id lose the spoiler it does it no favours,stick to something more subtle like a cup spoiler or dynamique one.

Id get some twin optic head lights next as well.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

imo i think you should deffo lose the spoiler makes it look tacky maybe some smoked lexus style lights instead?

slam it ASAP

silver valver/hybrid

agree with the above ^^ is your rear passenger side quarter dented in?

Black Clio 182

yeah it is, has been crushed buy some big f**k off 4x4 in a car park and he just drove off and my badge on my bumper strip got nicked about a month ago lol. i ent getting rid of the spoiler no way love it. i am gonna drop it 60mm once i can afford to. a bodykit will be going on the car at some point but not until ive got enuff money to throw at it.

definatley get rid of that spoiler mate, and how about some fogs on the front, also i agree with eves on the lexus rear smoked, ( i happen to have a set of k-tec rears for sale) ;) pm me if interested

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i would loose the spoiler, lower it, loose the lexus lights, fit double optics and fogs, loose the mirrors for colour coded std items

Mini Cooper S sport

Lose the spoiler definitely! Pleeeeeeease dont put a bodykit on it, it looks much better as it is with the colour-coding. Spend the money on bigger wheels and fogs.

Nothing...

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 20 March 2005
Lose the spoiler definitely! Pleeeeeeease dont put a bodykit on it, it looks much better as it is with the colour-coding. Spend the money on bigger wheels and fogs.

agree with ^ that 110%! spoiler looks tacky, but if you like that sort of thing.. or think others like it, then fair play...

2004 1.2 Dynamique

My opinion...

* I Cant stand white cars but good job on the colour coding
* Spoilers w**k
* I hate M3 mirrors
* Needs lowering bad and maybe bigger wheels

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by ginola45 on 20 March 2005

Yer u gotta get it slammed ASAP!

Id go 60m all round, Id lose the spoiler it does it no favours,stick to something more subtle like a cup spoiler or dynamique one.

Id get some twin optic head lights next as well.

Says it all really

Black Clio 182

im getting DTMs as i dont like the m3s any more. will be lowering it soon. dont care what you say about my spoiler but i ent getting rid of it lol :p

no point in getting bigger wheels as it will just slow my car right down as its a 1.2.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

loose the spoiler.

The rest of the cars ok I suppose (i hate plastic bits stuck on cars).

Spoiler serves no function other than to impress 15 year old girls and make anyone over 18 laugh.

Sorry mate, I was almost constructive with the second sentence.

Black Clio 182

these pics do the spoiler no favour at all, it looks much better in person if you know what i mean. i wasnt sure about the spoiler when i first got it but now ive become attached to it lol.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Pauldredge-you got the same spoiler as me:D
Thought i was like the only person in the world with that-lol. I love it as well
Wheels look a bit small but ok

Also you must be aware that some people on here have problems READING! So when you ask for opinions on your wheels they offer their thought on your spoiler! Dont worry mate, i had the same reaction to my car when it was posted but rolling roaded last week&look who has had the last laugh;)

Keep up the good work mate.

Mate, be honest, do you really think spoilers like that look good?

If it were a big, obviously fast car, I still wouldnt like it but Id say ok each to their own.

But a big old spoiler on what most people would assume (rightly) is not a quick car just makes people grin.

Look, each to their own, Im not trying to be offensive. I just cant understand some peoples decision making.

[Edited by Chris1.4RT on 20 March 2005 at 8:43pm]

^^ a 182 with a spoiler like that? :cry:

Black Clio 182

i know some people wont like it but i do and thats what counts as its my car.

what does everyone think of the wheels? good choice or not?

Mazda MX5 1.8

wheels will look a hell of a lot better when lowered

as it is now its a bit of a fubar job ;)

whats going on with that front splitter??? looks kinda like it needs loads more coats of paint!

clio sport mk1 golf

Dude, im not normally this blunt. But looses the spoiler NOW. Loose the lights get some normal ones of a new clio.
Drop it a little 40mm will do and get some new lights. Then your sorted. Well dont tho looks nice in white dont see many in white either.

Black Clio 182

its not a 172 or 182 if you are on about my car?? its a 1.2 lol

i know it need lowering loads and ive said im going to do it. i want some new rear lights as lexus ones are well to common now. dnt know what ones to get tho.

the front spilter is the standard rubber one and i sprayed it but as wear and tear have happend it sorta lost its colour lol. am looking to respray my bumpers, bump strips, mirrors and spoiler very soon.

As for the wheels.

Yep I like them.

Is there anything we can do to convince you to loose the spoiler?

Subtle mods work best.

Black Clio 182

i got my bee sting as my other one kept banging on the roof when i had my subs on. im gonna get DTMs and i want twin optics but cant afford them right now.