ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pistonheads Sunday Service - Ferrari Racing Days, Silverstone, Sunday 16th Sep 2012

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
A few pictures from the Pistonheads Sunday Service at Silverstone yesterday...

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

11b.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Re: Pistonheads Sunday Service - Ferrari Racing Days, Silverstone, Sunday 16th Sep 20

I was there on the saturday for the record attempt. Was alot of fun actually. I was right at the front. VBH was next to me. She was charming as ever.

IMG_0245-1.jpg

Massa was at the front of grid (for a change!)

IMG_0242.jpg

I took my mum along for day out
IMG_0238.jpg

I opened the paper this morning.... and there was my car! :)
341787B1-7DC9-46DA-B011-14BB92034749-6380-00000BC425D52852.jpg

Good video of the day on the Dailymail site http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cord-biggest-supercar-parade.html#socialLinks

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Re: Pistonheads Sunday Service - Ferrari Racing Days, Silverstone, Sunday 16th Sep 20

Murcielago = dream car!

Diffrent world, epic cars :)

I30N, LS430, 197

A few pictures from the Pistonheads Sunday Service at Silverstone yesterday...

12.jpg

I'm surprised you photographed my car, there was 30 better ones in my row!

Evo 5 RS

lol, probably for the numberplate too though. Love it

Some serious machinery there

Never above 25mpg

Great cars! No CSL piccies?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member

Great cars! No CSL piccies?

I do LOVE CSLs, and there was at least one there, but my camera ran out of juice so I had to be selective, sorry. Next time I'll take requests.

Never above 25mpg

I do LOVE CSLs, and there was at least one there, but my camera ran out of juice so I had to be selective, sorry. Next time I'll take requests.

Excellent, Ill be on the mailing list ;)

Nice pics Tim, looks like it was a good day. I have not done any Pistonheads days this year, keep forgetting to look out for them and when I do they are all booked up and I'd be 357th on the Reserve list.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member

Thanks Pete. I think I was 400+ on the reserve list for this one and only actually made it in a few hours before the event started, there were so many last-minute drop-outs. I'll drop you a note when I see the next one so you can get yourself in!