ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Planning on selling my 172...

ALY

Focus RS & Clio 172
...in the next couple of months (baby on way)

What'd you reckon it'd go for?

Jan 04 Regr'd Full Fat 172 - Silver
32k miles
Full History
Sigma alarm

In the last 6 months its had;
17" Wolfrace Alloys (just put Toyo's on all round)
Koni Shocks
Brembo High Carbon OE front discs
Mintex Extreme pads front & back

When I bought it a year past April I fitted a fair bit of ICE
Apex springs
K-tec cat back stainless system
Green Panel filter

It's taxed until next August, due its first MOT in January and I've just had a new oe clutch put in as it was starting to slip if I tried to go above 4000rpm (which isn't often as I'm old and sensible nowadays :( )

The original head unit, speakers, exhaust, wheels/tyres, air filter, springs and shocks are all still fine and in my garage, the back pads are even still there and included.

Bad bit, theres a light fine scratch in the n/s rear quarter about 8 inches long which you can see once you know its there, missed at a glance, which won't come out with scratch removing polish :(

Otherwise its a great car, been garaged since I got it at 14 ish months old & its still got manufacturers warranty.

Thoughts?

Golf GTI PP Mk7
gotta be looking at about £6500-£7000, dropping to standard might help ur sale, then sell the other bits of separately, ull do better that way.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
lewisniven said:
gotta be looking at about £6500-£7000, dropping to standard might help ur sale, then sell the other bits of separately, ull do better that way.

this is spot on...

ian

Clio 172 mk2
Sounds about right

I think it would sell better if it was put back to standard though.

ALY

Focus RS & Clio 172
olliee said:
any pics matey :¬)

ClioSignature2.gif

Bootinstallfaceon.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7
cool ice, but definately strip it all out and drop it to standard, the mainstream buyer will be put off by anything that looks 'boy racer-ish'.

Clio 172 mk2
lewisniven said:
cool ice, but definately strip it all out and drop it to standard, the mainstream buyer will be put off by anything that looks 'boy racer-ish'.

Yeah, that is a nice install but I know if I was looking for another 172/182 I'd be put off my anything like that & mods like induction kits etc.

Not saying the car is bad or anything...you'll probably make more money selling the extras separately anyway.