ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PMS ac delete/pump bracket removal

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
After a little help, having some confusion with removing the bracket that the a/c mounted to (might be being a bit thick). See attached picture for reference, three bolts out the front and it’s not shifting - can see two bolts on the left of the bracket, do these need to come out?

Also looking for some reference images for the mounting arrangement for the pms kit (pic of the version I have attached)

Cheers

Attachments

• BF23EE4B-1A48-4838-A0B7-F02535D129BC.jpeg
    BF23EE4B-1A48-4838-A0B7-F02535D129BC.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 33A8B5C2-3730-4254-9A8D-155DC55CBABA.jpeg
    33A8B5C2-3730-4254-9A8D-155DC55CBABA.jpeg
    310.4 KB · Views: 120

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
Cant remember off the top of my head when removing mine but wasn't overly complicated
Have you looked on the pure motorsport website at their guide as it is quite helpful

Does it look like the bolts hold it in, can you see a split on it where it would seperate if you removed the bolts on the side?

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Cant remember off the top of my head when removing mine but wasn't overly complicated
Have you looked on the pure motorsport website at their guide as it is quite helpful

Does it look like the bolts hold it in, can you see a split on it where it would seperate if you removed the bolts on the side?
Looks like there’s two bolts that go in the side I f1 the Ac pump bracket. Ones a bit awkward due to the roller being in the way.
PMS website guide has been updated to show the new bracket design. I emailed to see if they had an old copy but they replied saying they saved over it

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
The new bracket design should still reference removing the ac bracket and maybe mention the number of bolts etc to remove to give you some idea

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
The new bracket design should still reference removing the ac bracket and maybe mention the number of bolts etc to remove to give you some idea
Yeah I had another look, must have had a moment of being a div, clearly says 5 bolts lol. Mustn’t have read it properly, I blame the poor lighting in the garage tbh....