ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polished it!

Inferno Orange 182 FF
Yesterday i bought a clay kit for it, but as that G3 stuff hardens with time i thought id give it the benefit of the dought, so i gave it a wash and polish! it looks mint, but i cant seem to do justice with pics...
any inferno owner wana give tips on photographing...?!! lol

ill have another go in a bit, i was hoping for sun but that doesnt seem to have happened

CIMG2239.jpg

CIMG2238.jpg

few more later =]

Inferno Orange 182 FF
Looks very clean, need some pics of the exhaust boxes for Paul though.
if u think im layin on my back to do that... think AGAIN!! :rasp:
Why do lads think girls cant clean cars lol, to be clayed next week i think! :cool:

Static Low
Looks very clean, need some pics of the exhaust boxes for Paul though.
Why do lads think girls cant clean cars lol, to be clayed next week i think! :cool:

because girls like my sister use a bucket of fairy liquid, a sponge and a long brush. She also misses parts of the car and generally doesnt have a clue.

Looking like a good job here though. :)

Inferno Orange 182 FF

because girls like my sister use a bucket of fairy liquid, a sponge and a long brush. She also misses parts of the car and generally doesnt have a clue.

grrrr! i hate mens opinions on girls and cars! if i was a typical girl i'd settle for any car and wouldnt have a 1.6 16v at 17, and a 182 at 20 so blah!! lol :rasp:

Static Low

grrrr! i hate mens opinions on girls and cars! if i was a typical girl i'd settle for any car and wouldnt have a 1.6 16v at 17, and a 182 at 20 so blah!! lol :rasp:

You certainly know the score :approve:

Inferno Cliosport 182 FF

Well said Miss Jones! I too have an 182 inferno and I spend 6 hours washing, waxing, polishing and cleaning inside of my baby! Some of us women DO know how to wash a car!! Lol. Only difference is I'm 29, I need a life!!! :eek:

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Good work Miss Jones !

Plenty of advice in the car detailing section too, if your interested?

LY V6 with Recaros
Looks gorgeous! Id imagine it is quite difficult to photograph well, my old racing blue was the same

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Looks good!! I know exactly what you meen with taking the pics.

Take them on a sunny day, if you can get the sun shining on it then thats when you will get the best pics.

Like this kind of thing...
img1220copykw8.jpg

Inferno Orange 182 FF

Well said Miss Jones! I too have an 182 inferno and I spend 6 hours washing, waxing, polishing and cleaning inside of my baby! Some of us women DO know how to wash a car!! Lol. Only difference is I'm 29, I need a life!!! :eek:
if i wasnt overly worried about the stupid bloody protection i had on it id have clayed it! i generally spend a couple of hours a week cleanin it (i never clean inside!) if i do then its easily 3-4 hours! i love a clean car!!!
and besides the amount of looks ive had in it !! hehe it wouldnt be the same if it was filthy!!
Girls in orange 182's are the way forward :rasp:

Inferno Orange 182 FF
Looks good!! I know exactly what you meen with taking the pics.

Take them on a sunny day, if you can get the sun shining on it then thats when you will get the best pics.

Like this kind of thing...
img1220copykw8.jpg
LOVE IT!!! i guess now ill have to wait for any sun and quickly get out and wash it! haha - please be prepared to wait a while! hehe bloody english weather

Inferno Cliosport 182 FF
if i wasnt overly worried about the stupid bloody protection i had on it id have clayed it! i generally spend a couple of hours a week cleanin it (i never clean inside!) if i do then its easily 3-4 hours! i love a clean car!!!
and besides the amount of looks ive had in it !! hehe it wouldnt be the same if it was filthy!!
Girls in orange 182's are the way forward :rasp:

Here Here! I get the p*ss taken out of me for the amount of time I spend cleaning him, hate having a dirty car but think it's great when I'm driving around and ppl stare at him, then do a double take when they see a girl driven it!! ;)