ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power claim

wahahha wondered how long it would take and knew from the title it would be my car.

The way I look at it. Any body who sees the car on clio sport will know its not 206.5bhp but end of the day I have a rolling road print out which says it does have 206.5 bhp which the operator seemed to think was correct so its up to the viewer to believe.

If anybody asks is it really 206.5bhp I will say probably not that much.

Also thanks for giving my advert extra publicity ;)

flame suit ready

Cool_story_bro.jpeg

Like I said if anybody asks then I will explain the situation.

Even edited slightly so I have not said it has 206.5 for definite just that that was what the rr said

Last edited:
  350z, Subaru Legacy
I have a rolling road print out which says it does have 206.5 bhp which the operator seemed to think was correct so its up to the viewer to believe.

Nah that's fair play mate, Just stood out to me when I saw it in the for sale section as I remembered the PH ad power figure.

LOL do you just sit on pistonheads making sure people dont lie about the Clio's that come up for sale?

Get a life.

Yes actually to some extent, as personally I got stung once buying a dodgy Clio and like to share my knowledge/experience. And I'm glad I do as I had a Clio written off earlier this year and a guy came to buy it for a track toy, turned out he was fixing it up to sell. I saw it come up on PH as an 'immaculate' example with a very convincing advert. Reported it to PH, made a fuss on here - got the ad pulled. Hopefully I saved some poor sod from buying it thinking it was a minter.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?580175-SG55-ATN-My-old-clio-BUYERS-BEWARE!!&highlight=

always wonder why people who own a clio are looking at clios for sale :/

Also I am always up for a change, I look at car ads all the time - good to keep tabs on the market to know what your's is worth, also if you want to go down a heavily modded route often far better to sell what you have and buy pre-modded for similar value. Since Xmas 2009 I've had 4 cars. Life's too short.

Last edited:
  ClioSport 172 (2003)
whichever way you look at it, £3350 is a friggin steal!! Id be all over that like beans on toast

In regards to the price, I've come to a deal where I can P/x the car with someone which will mean my car equals the value of £3350 so if anybody can come to me with that figure I'd prefer to let it go incase I change my mind about the car I'm buying.

Got reciepts for £3596.41 of garage bills due to not cutting corner so somebody will be getting a steal and I will loose around £6000 over 2 years and 3 months :/ can list all the work done if anybody needs it. Niggly things + an expensive garage = monies

No pm's on here at £3350 which suprises me(although titaniuk isn't one of the top colours) and only one guenuine deal on pistonheads so far.

Early days though