ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflow on Saturday

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Hey people,

Im booked in at my local Powerflow dealer on Saturday morning to get a new cat-back system. Im looking to get a recessed exhaust, cut into the bumper, but just wanted people opinions on what tailpipe I should go for? I have just bought a 182 exhaust surround from the stealers for 28 pound. Looking for a single slash cut exhaust 3 1/2" but they dont do it, only 3 or 4inch.

Share your opinions on which tailpipe to choose please guys, im a bit stuck. Remember it needs to fit a in a 182 surround.

By the way, the powerflow dealer is one of the few that is very good, I have seen their work and its second to none.

http://www.powerflowexhausts.co.uk/products/tail-pipes/

Cheers guys

430-190-120-0-0-190-120

That's the one I wanted ideally but they only do 3 inch or 4 inch. Would 4" be too big?

Ph2 1.6 16v
2nd down on the the left inward roll is nice. Go for 4" be different :) if above is 3" it looks good but 4" should plug tht gap nicely imo

hmm im not sure, i need to see a 4" tailpipe on a clio first if anyone can find a pic?

ill probably make the decision when I go on saturday, at least i can see what they look like for real then

Ph2 1.6 16v
Lol 4" would be a decision to make it you like to be different which doesn't get you anywhere when it comes to other peoples opinions but sometimes i think its gd to be different.

In this case i retract my first statement

I think its all about 3 1/2" slash cut for me im afraid, fell in love with brembo's so it looks like that is going to be the decission

Ph2 1.6 16v
Are the silencers the large boxes that are present near the tailpipe? Like the huge ones that magnex have or am i wrong

I think the silencers are the peice in the middle of the system and the one your on about are backboxes. Anyone know?

Powerflow should really help you out with this.

The silencers are basically the 'boxes' in the exhaust which arent the CAT. Normally have one in the centre section and one at the rear (the back box). They affect how loud or not the system is.

Got it fitted guys. Love it, although I wasnt there for the sound testing etc becuase I had a cricket match. Still Love it, sounds amazing, and suprisingly I can tell a difference in terms of power. Will get some pics up soon :D

clio 172 phase 2
Got it fitted guys. Love it, although I wasnt there for the sound testing etc becuase I had a cricket match. Still Love it, sounds amazing, and suprisingly I can tell a difference in terms of power. Will get some pics up soon :D
How much did it set u back mate? Also would be great if you could get them pics up, very interested in the final look;)

How much did it set u back mate? Also would be great if you could get them pics up, very interested in the final look;)

hey mate, it only cost £200 becuase I know the guys who did it..I have just taken a quick pic off my gf's tocco phone, but im going to take some digital pics later on today so keep an eye out for them :) btw this isnt the best pic..
l_ef10dc2cecd54782a837fc3ae39eef7a.png