ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Preheating/electronic fault light 182 Clio 2005

Iceberg 172
Helloooo, just washed my 182 05 plate with the pressure washer, let it stand about an hour then just been to nip out and when I hit 3000rpm the light came on.. Anyone have any ideas as to what this could be? Never had any problems with it before at all?
it isn't on at idle and it only comes on when I accelerate to 3000rpm... Help please :)

Iceberg 172
My own fault lol, put 95 fuel in it from jet garage to get me to shell and it put me in to limp mode and bought up the engine management light!! It's the third time it's come on since owning it and I've always wondered why and now I know it's cos of that shitty fuel. It's either watered down fairy liquid or I had condensation in my tank. Filled up with vpower and he's fine now.. Strange really!!

It was probably more to do with water on electrics than what fuel was in the car.

​99% of fuels don't make a difference to the running of the car unless its mapped for that fuel.

LY FF182
£5 of jungle juice 95octane doesn't put mine into limp mode or anything like that.. And it's mapped for 98ron. Pretty sure it'll be something to do with jetwashing and sensitive electrics