ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Cup

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Can be a bit tbf, but the roads are truly shocking round here!!!

Anyway, decided need to sort out the seats. Was going to stay o.e but its pissing me off how high you sit :(

You wanna get a set like mine, nice and lowwww....

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Not a great deal happening at the mo. Was toying with getting rid for a CTR, but came to my senses lol! As we all know the seating position is crap, so did the removal of the plastic locators/mounts under the seats. For a free mod, you cant go wrong, and its really helped imo! Also changed the steering wheel back to o.e. Shame really, a the RS one looks awesome, but imo you cant use it properly. With it being suede you cant 'feed' it, and also they can wear quickly, so was always worried about being to rough with it. So i've sold that, and was on the look out for a wheel in better nick than mine. New they retail at 340+ vat, so i was never going to buy new. Luckily a brand new one came up on ebay, £210, so not too bad. I'll try and look after it over summer, keeping the heat off it etc, as i'm sure this is what causes them to melt........

Few phone pic side by side pics,

old,

Image0143.jpg

new,

Image0144.jpg

Image0146.jpg

Feels nice!

Also grabbed a few crap snaps next to Jamies Trophy at Birchdown,

Image0147.jpg

Image0148.jpg

Anyway, next few jobs include paint (booked in end of March) and wheel refurb. Also *might* go for a Trophy spoiler come the summer.