ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Valver - look what the postie brought me today!!

Clio 182 FF & Cups
Thought I'd post a few pictures of my valver and the bits that arrived for me today. Got the valver a couple of weeks ago. Just had it machine polished. Had to sell my 172 due to a lack of funds (i.e. a nagging future wife and a mortgage) but now I can't stop buying stuff for the valver, my ebay feedback is sky rocketing (don't tell the missus, lol). All coments and idea's appreciated.

Attachments

• valver_wheels.JPG
    valver_wheels.JPG
    462 KB · Views: 114
  • valver front.JPG
    valver front.JPG
    405.3 KB · Views: 72
  • willyweels.JPG
    willyweels.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 65
  • exhaust.JPG
    exhaust.JPG
    416.8 KB · Views: 65
  Beetle
They look good in white, wheels should look good once on matey are you having them painted a differtent colour at all? i'm picking a set up tomorrow to paint anthracite for my naples red valver :)

Clio 182 FF & Cups
Just trying to find some pictures of willy wheels in different colours so I can ask some one to photoshop it for me. Thinking black or anthracite (sp?) with a polished lip. Don't think gold will look right on a white car. Only problem is a lad at work has a naples valver on black willy wheels (it looks the nuts) will probably be p!ssed at me for copying him. Maybe silver would look good?

Beetle
just photoshopping you a few colours now matey :)
Edit:
Gold vv
awhtgold.jpg

Polished vv
awhtpoli.jpg

Silver vv
awhtsilv.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 182 FF & Cups
cheers mate, just posted a new thread requesting some shop's but never mind. Didn't I read on here or williamsclio that you were selling your valver?

Beetle
Yeah it was up for sale but had a change of heart mate, it's been 100% reliable in the 10 months i've had it and didn't want to end up getting a williams that was unreliable, so it's staying for a few more months but having a few alterations :)

Looking for a ph-quick...
Another white Valver!!! Good Lad! Ive jus bought a magnex full system should be going on this week!

Nice anyway!

Amir

Clio 182 FF & Cups
Cheers mate, Gold actually looks quite good! Don't want people to think I trying a cheap willy look a like though. Just checked my ebay and found I've won another item, a k+n filter element, thats another parcel I'll have to hide from our lass ;)

Clio 182 FF & Cups
cheers amir, might be a bit before I can get my magnex on, I'm away in nottingham for my stag do this weekend and at the moment all mods will need to be done covertly while the missus is @ work, lol. :)

Looking for a ph-quick...
fewie_172 said:
cheers amir, might be a bit before I can get my magnex on, I'm away in nottingham for my stag do this weekend and at the moment all mods will need to be done covertly while the missus is @ work, lol. :)

Haha!!! good lad!

Clio 182 FF & Cups
Yeah got it of another forum user in bolton. 2 owners and 68k. FRSH and stacks of receipts from new. Heard a few nightmare stories about valvers so I made sure I got a good un (hopefully). White wouldn't have been my first choice but the car seemed right so I bit the bullet. Some area's of the paintwork could do with a lick over but mechanically she seems sound.