ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project "White Knight"

Rb 182
Alright folks, going to do a bit more work tonight. Going to colour code the rest of the bumpstrips. And wing mirrors. Also considering Colour Coding my wiper arms (not the wipers themselves). My god I like white.

Dont do the wiper arms white! :eek:

Nice gloss black if they need paint.

Exhuast Madness!!!!

Alright folks, got a remus backbox off a friend for the costly sum of £20. She is nice a big, however she was off a mk2 so the fitment was all wrong. After much twisting, turning and swearing I gave up. My dad was heading down to my mechanic so i was going to talk to him about it. Then I came up with the idea of taking the pipe off my old one. So today I travelled out and spent a good hour of welding/cutting and finally VOILA!!!!

Before

DSCN1306.jpg

After

DSCN1319.jpg

DSCN1318.jpg

DSCN1322.jpg

She's close to the ground boys.......by jaysus aye

DSCN1321.jpg

Alright, next step drop the front

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
hmm, looks too low to me. If i was you, take it off, sell it, and get one that will be closer to the bumper or cut into the bumper nicely.

320d
Like it mate, i'd have it fully colour coded though i.e. front and rear bumpers. good that you got insurance at that price aswell. I'm with directline and they won't let me mod my car :( starting to get me down now.

alroghty bit of an update, i lowered the front a few weeks ago on gmax 55 mm springs and tinted my windows, I'm happy enough now i dont want to spend any more money.......saving for a capri