ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Proud Owner of a 197 cup in white

Golf R
You can get a white 197 with the white wheels though.

There are pictures on the Renaultsport forum.

Kirsty172 on there fitted them herself... well she got the dealer to fit them for her. to my knowledge though it isn't an option that's available on the Cup.

Odd being as how you can spec the white wheels on a normal non cup packed 197 :S

Kirsty172 on there fitted them herself... well she got the dealer to fit them for her. to my knowledge though it isn't an option that's available on the Cup.

Odd being as how you can spec the white wheels on a normal non cup packed 197 :S

Aye thats what I meant. They are only available on a FF.

Cups are too pauper ;) lol.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Kirsty's white wheels were taken off her R27, she then sold the CUP wheels

Golf R
Kirsty's white wheels were taken off her R27, she then sold the CUP wheels

ah i wasn't sure but thought she'd bought a spare set of alloys, got them refurbed and then fitted them. with all her threads asking for opinions on what to do it got bloody confusing how she did it! lol

Black Gold with cup packs
Btw...nice dance moves mate!!!
P1010334.jpg

BMW 320d SE
Cup Options:

• Curtain Airbags £200
• Manual Air Conditioning £525
• Renaultsport Recaro Seats £850
• Nimbus (Metallic Paint) £360
• Renault i.d. Glacier White (Non Metallic Paint) £150
• 17" Speedline Alloy Wheels Satin Black £175