ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN?!

Mk4 .:R32
Wouldnt mind Cannon Fodder for free :eek:

Doubt you can even get that on a PS....

What a game.

I read somewhere that the forecast date for it being back online is 31st May. So 2 weeks yet!

So tempted by an xbox. Just can't be arsed with the spazzy controllers and paying for xbox live

Fiesta ST-2
It's not 31st of May, they said all services would be back by then, online is supposed to be back any day now. People taking old news our of context.

I love Lamp
When it does come back online, will you be happy to store your CC details with them again? or buy anything off PSN?

Yeah, they are testing it to make sure it doesn't happen again. People get their cards swiped for cloning at petrol stations, cornershops, cash machines etc. constantly and do you still use them?

Ph1 172
When it does come back online, will you be happy to store your CC details with them again? or buy anything off PSN?

you still have more chance of getting your CC details stole from a store / cash machine, happens every day, are you going to stop using them?

Your both missing the point with a bad analogy.

If you card was cloned at the local petrol station. Would you go there again?

Fiesta ST-2
Doesn't bother me tbh, the details were encrypted and the security numbers weren't stored, that and Sony say there have been no reported cases of theft from the card companies.

I love Lamp
Your both missing the point with a bad analogy.

If you card was cloned at the local petrol station. Would you go there again?

Yeah but not to the same guy lol. The point was just that you can get your card details stolen from anywhere, this is/was just another way.

Maybe I just like to live life on the edge ;)

Octy VRS
My card was cloned by a gang of Sri Lankans at our local Shell. They were caught and I got my money back so I still use it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
not just your card details PSN had they also had your name, address, D.O.B and other stuff

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Birdie9488 Really? Will be expecting a birthday present off them then

be nice that wouldn't it

Mk2 ph1 clio
ok just got my hopes up there... logged on to have a quick game on zombies and me being impatient started spamming x, when the menu loaded i hit x on the "Playstation network" bit of multiplayer (Blops loads to that screen straight away) and it didnt give me an error message.. so i hit the PS button and it had my friends list with that "loading" symbol.

Backed out and tried to go further to find a game and it said "Signed out" tried again... and got the maintainance message :-(

Clio 1.2 16v
still no updates! apparently developers are able to get online for testing, surely cant be too much longer

none :(
it starting to piss me off now, considering getting rid of my ps3, for a 360, only problem is id need a new blu ray player lol

Nothing at the mo :(
From reading the site Treemanx posted they are no where near to fixing it.. just take it down..sell SONY and give up lol

Maybe next weekend then.....or weekend after that....or after that...bet fuckin thing comes up weekend i go on holiday...sony are c***s

Evo 8 MR
It makes me laugh this, it must mean their security was shockingly bad for it to take this much time to sort.

I've bought Portal 2 on Steam so that's keeping me entertained until LA Noire is released.

Clio 1.2 16v
My play tv just juddered so I thought I'd try it and look!

Edit it stopped!!!!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305414582.962957.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305414582.962957.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 34
Don't get your hopes up just yet..

PS3 System Software Update

We have been working on a new PS3 system software update that requires all PSN users to change their password once PlayStation Network is restored. The update (v3.61) is mandatory and is available now.

If using a PS3, your password can only be changed on your own PS3 (or a PS3 on which your PSN account was activated), as an added layer of security. If you have never downloaded any content using your account on the system, an email will be sent to the registered sign-in ID (email address) associated with your account when you first attempt to sign-in to PSN. This e-mail will contain a link that will enable you to change your password. In this email, click on the link and follow the instructions to change your password. Once you have changed your password you can sign-in to your account using your new password.

We strongly recommend that all PSN account holders with PS3s update their systems to prepare for when PlayStation Network is back online. The release of this update is a critical step as we work to make PlayStation Network significantly more secure. Thank you for your continued support and patience.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
if mine fails i will literally cry (nt rly) due to my amazingly s**t download speed. 12% atm.