ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PVD BFO Cone

1.2 16v (Race Spec)

What about vauxhalls PVD BFO cone as an IK for the 1.2 16v??? It has a diameter of 200mm, like the cossie and its as loud as, they do it in universal fitments, my mate has a 1.4 16v corsa sport and it makes the floor vibrate, surely on a 1.2 it would sound ok.

wot u reckon???

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the only trouble would be the ik for the 1.2s come with a plate on them so they screw to the original airfilter box once the original top and filters removed. not sure how you would attach that universal cone. you could get the relocation pipe etc from k-tec and put that universal cone on the end of it.

1.2 16v (Race Spec)

i have a piper-x now so i can use that plate and make a pipe or buy the relocation kit like u say. do u reckon it would make that deep sound tho? bearin in mind my friends corsa sport 1.4 sounds VERY loud.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

not sure what noise you would get. the noise depends more on the engine/inlet manifold design more than the ik type. the only real way you would know is to try it i suppose.

That looks like the old pipercross vector filters. In fact I have a nearly new one in a box up in my loft if you are interested:) Mine looks the exact same as that one apart from having a pipercross logo on it and the inlet pipe isnt as long IIRC

Mine was for a vauxhall c20xe engine so it was quite large, I would have to dig it out to give you exact sizes though if you were interested.