ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick clean..

Fiesta ST2
Gave the car a quick clean. No wax today and no UDM only a quick wash and dry.

The main reason was to show the SX exhaust, the RenaultSport 197 front Grills and I had replaced the front splitter.

Front RS Grills
DSCF1420.jpg

RS Grills and Splitter
DSCF1437.jpg

Exhaust
DSCF1428.jpg

DSCF1429.jpg

DSCF1443.jpg

Finished Up
DSCF1450.jpg

DSCF1451.jpg

Reflection shots!
DSCF1467.jpg

DSCF1468.jpg

Final pic
DSCF1480.jpg

hope everyone enjoys!!

Last edited:
  Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Looking good mate. The RS grill is so simple yet makes it look so much tidier. You thinking of selling your wheels by any chance? I need a set so bad lol

Fiesta ST2
mm it sits a bit low and its up as high as it can go... but I think the rear SX lip fills the gap once i get the front one and get all 4 parts painted ill get it fitted :)

Fiesta ST2
Its the sebring one from Renault. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9qWT3KI5l4 that's a vid from inside the car (me entering a motorway on the slip road so no I wasnt speeding in case the cs police arrive ;)) although in that pic you also hear the K&N 57i (which is now off as I was getting crap MPG with it.) I think from Renault they are £200 - £250 but you can get them one ebay for about £150 new! they pop up quite a lot.

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Sounds good mate. Think im going to get a custom one and go stealth maybe a bit louder though. Just dont think any form of exhaust looks good on a mk3 non sport really imo. Im using a pipercross induction kit but doesnt affect my mpg get about 50+ on the motorway