ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick wipe over with a damp cloth

Since there is a few of us meeting up tomorrow to (probably) chat about how awesome our french automobiles are, I thought it would be a good idea to give the old girl a quick clean.

Meeting in question: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?736467-Leicester-meet

It still cleans up ok, considering the abuse it gets and the hard 90,000 miles its travelled.

Compulsory before:

13784665895_b236f88048.jpg

And after:

13784684393_6dc8647cac.jpg

13785000974_34d74d8d15.jpg

13784679173_2f5723de79.jpg

13784680593_75480d41ec.jpg

Sorry about the poor iPhone pictures - the light faded fast!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Plasterers buckets - cheap and they do the job! (Much cheaper than clear 'detailers' buckets)

Chip, it can't be dirtier than mine was at the last meet!

Looking good. Engine bay is subtle yet effective.

Thanks mate.

Looked great at the meet mate. Back like it was when I first met you! (Just faster, lol )

Ha ha, it is a little nippier now!

willy wheels getting refurbed matey? :)

They have my winter tyres on ATM, I will send them for a refurb when I get a chance... I am undecided on what to do with them.. (Might become summers and f1's in the winter)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
willy wheels are far too sexy to be used as winter wheels chap, get them done a nice colour and slap them on for the summer imo :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
difficult with a black car chap, I love mine in BMW sparkling graphite grey, its got a slight blue hue to it so goes really well agains the RB imo