ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

r26 remapped at RStuning.... 300bhp + content!

340i
I went to RStuning in Leeds today to get my Megane mapped... Big thanks to Paul for fitting me in at short notice!

The current spec is...

RStuning hybrid turbo
630cc siemens Deka injectors
Forge recirc - yellow spring
Forge actuator - yellow spring
Milltek turbo back exhaust
Godspeed intercooler
R26R clutch
Singlemass flywheel

Onto the dyno..

f5f6517f.jpg

And 2hrs later...

311512d3.jpg

I am properly chuffed with the results :)

Totally transformed the car, it just pulls and pulls and pulls!! The power delivery is so smooth aswell :D

340i
Nice result! Bet it sounds awesome to! Where did you get the injectors from and how much where they?

Paul can supply the injectors.... But they can also be had off the t'internet :) Mine are the 'stubby' versions, same physical size as the standard ones.

R26
whats it like just normal driving mate? it looks on the graph that your not on full boost until 3250ish rpm, does it feel slower 'in gear' at lower rpm?

Edit - By slower i mean slower than a staged 1 meg that has peak torque earlier at say 2600rpm

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Just to get there a little bit quicker???
Me and bomber will combat this, whilst you will have to stop for breaks we will be changing drivers on the move (possible ghost riding)

340i
Just to get there a little bit quicker???
Me and bomber will combat this, whilst you will have to stop for breaks we will be changing drivers on the move (possible ghost riding)

hahhaaaa... I was getting 31mpg driving home from RStuning today ;) super powahs and performanes!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
How much are we talking if you dont mind me asking,injectors,re-map etc.Not bothered about the clutch as its a consumable imo...

Nice power by the way,look out for focus RS's now.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Be careful 300 bhp is the max limit on standard pistons

Was just going to ask this, what is the limit without going forged and is it something you plan on in the future?

Nice figures though, what sort of £££ we talking for that setup

340i
How much are we talking if you dont mind me asking,injectors,re-map etc.Not bothered about the clutch as its a consumable imo...

Nice power by the way,look out for focus RS's now.

I brought most of the items in group buys or second hand off forum members.. It's roughly cost £1100 for all the 'performance parts' not bad for a 80bhp gain over standard ;)

what did it make at the wheels bud? looks like a decent spec you have there

258bhp at the wheels iirc :)

S4 Avant
Very "Meh" Kieran.

The drive is a little boring, and power doesn't feel exciting whatsoever. I'm not impressed.

:eek:

340i
Very "Meh" Kieran.

The drive is a little boring, and power doesn't feel exciting whatsoever. I'm not impressed.

:eek:

FLOL...

Daves face when I took him for a little blast out in it, priceless

"WOOAH" "JESUS" "WHAAAAAAA" etc. Ha ;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Nahh i need 550cc injectors to go with the map, i'll get round to it one day. I got spanked by a certain turbo'd mk1 the other day so that might make me pull my finger out my arse!

320d
Very impressive. It must be a really fun car to drive. I was shocked at how quick the mapped Megane I went in was.

340i
Well tomorrow I will be driving to the French Alps, around a 650mile trip... It will be interesting to see how the car performs :)

S4 Avant
Nahh i need 550cc injectors to go with the map, i'll get round to it one day. I got spanked by a certain turbo'd mk1 the other day so that might make me pull my finger out my arse!

Afro Dan!

Well tomorrow I will be driving to the French Alps, around a 650mile trip... It will be interesting to see how the car performs :)

All packed?

T-shirts
Socks
Flip flops (Gray motorsport spec)
Suncream
Tool kit.

Qashcow
f**k my life, this is too early. Left at 3.15am and was kept up by the Glastonbury bass all night lol