ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

r26 remapped at RStuning.... 300bhp + content!

340i
I thought my Megane sat quite comfortable at 140 :) it must be all the weight keeping it planted haha

53 Clio's & counting
pmsl - how fast did you get it up to mate?

Im sure mine would have shown 150 on the speedo - see what i can do with this one lol

340i
pmsl - how fast did you get it up to mate?

Im sure mine would have shown 150 on the speedo - see what i can do with this one lol

I took it to just over 225km in Frace last week :) while the GF was having a nap in the passenger seat haha...

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Good upgrades!

I saw in your earlier post u talking about ur average mpg.....but with the new injectors on will that not bugger up ur trip computer readings......this happens on the Focus RS with bigger injectors (just a thought)

340i
Good upgrades!

I saw in your earlier post u talking about ur average mpg.....but with the new injectors on will that not bugger up ur trip computer readings......this happens on the Focus RS with bigger injectors (just a thought)

Originally, when Paul first did the bigger injector upgrade it did cause that very problem and the fuel tank reading was out... when showing 1/4 of a tank it was actually empty!

But Paul at RStuning has created a file to recalibrate the fuel tank / mpg readings... so they are, in his words "98% correct now" and the tank reading is more accurate than previously, with the standard injectors IMO.

340i
Small update:

The car is still going strong, I have covered just over 2,500miles since having the 300bhp tune :)

It's due an oil change and I will be fitting a set of ARP conrod bolts at the same time (it seems the rod bolts have been the cause of most megane engine failures, so these are a preventive measure)

and I have a slight leak on the oil return pipe, which only presents its self under load, so that will be sorted at the same time.