ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 200 Cup - video + pics

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
My mate Sean's 200 Cup arrived last Wednesday, so spent Sunday racking up some miles with him.

Can't wait until he can drive it properly, he used to give his RB 182 death :approve:

[youtube]lCMbpm3hA98[/youtube]

100_5749.jpg

100_5750.jpg

100_5757.jpg

100_5761.jpg

100_5766.jpg

100_5783.jpg

100_5787.jpg

100_5792.jpg

100_5807.jpg

100_5817.jpg

200 Gordini
Really need the black lights... but it is still the sex! The wheels are really growing on me too

GTD, Lupo
Wait till he gets to 2k miles. Mine totally changed just before i hit the 2k. The exhaust note and proformace went mad. Still not a fan of rb on the mk3

Paul

RS200
Great pics and video mate! thats one sweet car! i think it looks pretty mean in the vid when he is following you.

LY 182
RB is definitely not the 200's colour, or do I need to see it in the flesh?

Saw a white one the other day and that was sex!

Evo 8 MR
I was under the impression new engines don't need running in nowadays?

Also whats the suspension setup on the 200 is it fully independent?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Depends on the school you went to.

Front suspension is independent (Aside from ARB's) Rear is still torsion beam + coils.

DCi 100
Amazes me how flat it looks around corners, just like it's on a straight road o_O

Especially @ 00:27.

An orange one
i really like that! im looking forwards to someone painting their front bumper bodycoloured though, think that would really suit it more

RS200
nooooo not white speedlines! i think they look too in your face at least the black ones arnt too bad. People say the black bumper is crap but i bet it would look wrong without it imo

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I hated these at first, HATED..

But I really really do like them now, front end I thought ruined the whole car, now I love it, looks great in that colour.