ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue Dash Inserts - White Renault Badges + update

Painted all my dash inserts, just got the door pull handles to go -

Dash.gif

InternalLarge.gif

Internal1Large.gif

Internal5Large.gif

Internal2Large.gif

Internal3Large.gif

Internal4Large.gif

Exterior Badges -

ExternalLarge.gif

External1Large.gif

External2Large.gif

Need to paint these -

Internal6Large.gif

and maybe these -

SideBadgesLarge.gif

Ideas please for painting this, iv got blue and white might do the whole thing blue unless someone can inspire me to get some white in there! -

EngineCoverLarge.gif

Got the rear half of the cage fully fitted -

Cage2.gif

Cage1.gif

Cage.gif

Interor is back in now, more pictures after its been cleaned this weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooh copyright or what!!

just messing, love it, looks lush, white roll cage is a must though lad, god i love that colour!!

well done!!

jamie

tez if your write "quote" ill nut you

VRS
stunning dave :D its the track version of chris's :D

i would either leave the engine cover off or paint the top and bottom blue with white in the middle like rhino said :)

and i would deffo paint the side badges to match the others :) either white with blue letters or blue with white letters

andy

M

mini-valver

Looks top mate! Where did you get the cage and how much? Pm me if needs beeee
Ps, Prospeed is still holding up, rear hanger weld cracked though :(

dammit mark :(

thinking colours on mine, not sure what :(

you meeting with andy this sunday i hear, may have some more bits for you, also have cashwino for you lad

jamie

Burgandy 174 sport t
omg the first person to post a full view back end of the new badges!! no bad get those side badges painted with white digits

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
theres one in the other new badge thread of shepdoggs that i posted awsell

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
stunning!!!!!!

it's the track version of mine, can't fault your choice of colours Dave. Top work!!

Clio
nice mate i like it alot, id do a white/racing blue design on the engine cover and give us an update when you have done the door handles!!

cheers guys, still not sure on the engine cover, might got blue and paint the engine white

Leave the engine cover, and the rest of the interior out mate ;)

Any joy with the ledas?

interior is back in for now, yep mr fish is going to help get the ledas on just need to file out the bottom hole slightly, hes already checked it all over.

hopefully get a clay bar and polish in this weekend along with the 2118s and buckets and some good pictures on our SLR cam

i couldnt see where it unclips, its looked fixed on, ill look again tomorrow

think i might do it all blue with the 4 visable engine bits in white and something special where it says renaultsport

what will the heat of the engine do to the paint?

think you can get heat resistant stuff quite easily dave, normal will not sufice if your painting the inlets. engine covers can be painted normally though.

thinking probs best bet would be hammerite smooth white? not sure what kind of finish you could get though.

jamie

Golf R
loving the interior :D

white rear badges looks really good too, it's the first one of the new style Renault Sport badges that everyone else has done that i like :)