ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue Meets Sunflower Yellow

VRS
Met up with mark to pick up some bits (cheers fella :D) so took the opportunity to take a few piccies :) its not the best camera and i'm not the best photographer but here are the results:

meandmiddosept07001.jpg

meandmiddosept07003.jpg

meandmiddosept07004.jpg

meandmiddosept07006.jpg

meandmiddosept07008.jpg

meandmiddosept07009.jpg

meandmiddosept07010.jpg

meandmiddosept07011.jpg

meandmiddosept07012.jpg

meandmiddosept07014.jpg

meandmiddosept07015.jpg

meandmiddosept07016.jpg

meandmiddosept07017.jpg

meandmiddosept07018.jpg

andy

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
crap.

always have loved your car. middos is ace aswell

Very nice, think that marks will look better when the boot lock surround and door handles are colour coded though.

Lovely jubley though.

Willy + Modus DCi
damn those racing blue's are growing on me...ill stick with black though lol......for now...

Clio
lovely pics andy, though choice, both are total minters. Must get round to sending some bits I have to Mark lol.

very nice andy, car looks great as well mark, i owe you money, did you get my PM??

andy, cheers for your PM lad, got items through!! thanks again

jamie

Lee

BMW M2C
Cracking pics and the two colours look great together. I bet they would have looked amazing with a nice bright solid red trophy in there too. Maybe next time I can pop up and join you?

Metallic colours are so 90s.

Chocolate Bar™
The suspension is KW V2s up front and an interesting koni yellow/eibach combo at the rear, not the best but does the job!

Jamie - nah didnt get your pm, will collect my debts at the next N/W meet ;)

Lee - defo need a bit of caspium red in there, will let you know next time we meet up. solid colours are the way forward :cool:

VRS
cheers for the replies guys :D

Cracking pics and the two colours look great together. I bet they would have looked amazing with a nice bright solid red trophy in there too. Maybe next time I can pop up and join you?

Metallic colours are so 90s.

would look mint if we got a trophy in there aswell :Approve: flat colours are the future :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looking good, im not 100% sold on that really small front plate tbh probably grow on me!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You can buy them from Demon Tweeks. CAF Trumpet, you will need a length of reinforced hose to feed the intake air up to your filter as well.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
for just the trumpet, about £20 ish.

a metre of hose will cover it too, at about £10

...cutting your lower grille isn't fun though!