ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rarer than Goldust!

Evo 8 MR
Finally got myself a Yozza system after waiting months for orders to arrive I found one up for sale in like new condition.

These systems are a lovely fit and the quality speaks for itself, I love the noise they produce and it feels more torquey lower down the range, maybe it's the noise or maybe the standard system was losing power but it's definitely a noticeable difference.

Anyway I decided to get a short vid of how it sounds, so I did a couple of passes down the private road leading to my old mans barn. ;)

[video]http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/bladeuk/?action=view&current=YozzaSupersport-172Cup.mp4[/video]

Yozzafitted02082010.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
Same as mine mate... sometimes makes the ears bleed throught tunnels ;)

I love it. The build quality is excellent. Best exhaust I've ever had on a car....

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I loved mine, sounded epic, but had to get rid cos the noise did my head in lol

anything
nice note off her now buddy lol... miss it already but alas the wee lad has no more bleeding ears lol ... you take care and thanks again

nigel