ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Cup - just purchased!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Hi all,

This is my 5th RS clio, pleased with it so far, needs some sorting but it should make a good one!

Its an 05 with 51k on the clock, got Recaro's fitted too. Its also got a Scorpion cat back and sports cat (fitted by previous owner)

So far have had a 4 wheel alignment, I fitted two new rear shocks at the weekend.

Plans are to fit new rear discs and pads, Brembo HC front discs with DS2500 pads. Change head unit to Alpine MP3 - then leave it alone!

Here are a couple of phone pics...

5588351789_316531c6a0_b.jpg

5588351575_bf950654b7_b.jpg

5588944494_5dc3563beb_b.jpg

Fabia vrs tdi
I'm after another rb 182, both cup packs though I don't think if be happy with a 182 cup.

Looks nice though

Suzuki Swift Sport
Cheers - I have the centre caps, I had just taken them off when I cleaned all the wheels. Also want some new exhaust mounts as its hanging a bit low!

Anyone know what sort of money it is for a 197 steering wheel?

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Please correct me im im wrong but im sure i read a 197 steering wheel is around the £150 mark

Audi TT 3.2
Looks great! i had a RB 182 cup, loved the car, hated the interior. But RB makes up for it!

Get some xenons units off a FF182 makes a massive difference.

Suzuki Swift Sport
Yeah I know what people are saying about the interior, but the Recaro's make up for it!

What sort of money do xenons go for?

CLIO 182
Not sure how to edit! But I misread the last post! DOH!

Nice car, as I said I was intrested in it myself. Glad to see you found the right motorway! :)

Audi TT 3.2
when i put xenons units in my old RB cup the units were £140 of somone on here and i put a 6k hid kit from ebay in them which was £60 so £200 all in!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Not sure how to edit! But I misread the last post! DOH!

Nice car, as I said I was intrested in it myself. Glad to see you found the right motorway! :)

Were you there when I went to pick it up?!

Nightmare situation, in the centre of glasgow with no map and using my (flat) Iphone for satnav!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Your 5th RS Clio? What do you do, eat them?

I know, it does sound bad, but I generally try and run them for a bit then sell them before they lose any money, plan on keeping this one for a while though. Started with a 172 ff, then a 197 r27, then a 182 ff with cup packs, then a 197 ff and now this one! Im quite a fan of them!

CLIO 182
Were you there when I went to pick it up?!

Nightmare situation, in the centre of glasgow with no map and using my (flat) Iphone for satnav!

Yes mate, was looking at yours orginally. Was considering it before you pinched it!

Nice car in the flesh, those seats were lovely.

I know, it does sound bad, but I generally try and run them for a bit then sell them before they lose any money, plan on keeping this one for a while though. Started with a 172 ff, then a 197 r27, then a 182 ff with cup packs, then a 197 ff and now this one! Im quite a fan of them!

If you've had 5 you should know your models better than that :dapprove:

Suzuki Swift Sport
Ah I always assumed that a 172 (ph2) ff was a fully loaded 172 as in climate, leather / alcantara etc. Same as a 182. Shows how much I know :D

Either way I enjoyed driving them! This one feels the liveliest out of all of them I have had!

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
That's goergeous! I'm looking at a near identical one this weekend and seeing these pics has made me want it more!
Just wondering do the 182 cups come with the cruise control, trip computer and traction control normal 182s have?