ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Cup

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looked great but those Red bits are going to ruin it. Red wheels can work sometimes.

d5n

RB 182 FF
Fitted the red fog surrounds and bullets and they dont look right so vinyl came staight off only £5 wasted so not bothered.
Think it worked on the car i saw with red bits as it had more red on it (door handles, mirrors, roof, spoiler, exhaust surrounds, door strips, wheels and lots more).

So gonna be ordering some carbon bits within the next few weeks.
Then future mod's are:
Fixed buckets and harnesses,
Turini's or 15" pro race 1.2's,
BMC CDA air filter,
RS tuner or remap,
Camber bolts,
Rear anti roll bar.

d5n

RB 182 FF
Little update,
Fitted my red carbon dash strips:
0135.jpg
Swapped my standard seats for a set of Corbeau Forza fixed bucket seats and 3 point TRS harnesses and fully stripped the rear of the car.
0143.jpg

Inside needs a good clean and then remove some sound deadening. Harnesses are now bolted to isofix holes in the rear until i get a cage.
0115.jpg

Swapped my Gaz coilovers with custom springs for a set of Raceland/K-Tec coilovers as the Gaz coils where to hard. Rear adjusters will be coming out as the rear is too high with the rear stripped out.
0023.jpg

0075.jpg

0043.jpg

0043.jpg

And some pics from last weekend when we finally got some snow
015.jpg

011-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

Need to book some track days at Cadwell, Whittering and Bedford. Plus a trip to the 'Ring'.

Last edited:

d5n

RB 182 FF
Few pics I've took whilst giving it a quick wash last week:
b1d69aa3.jpg

7c053faa.jpg

022a518e.jpg

The French fleet my mums Clio Dynamiqe S:
8e000349.jpg

Pics of my car with the Turini's on didn't like them black so im in the middle of spraying them white:
b6d227a4.jpg

9488d8fb.jpg

2ce3d143.jpg

White wheels:
57925a85.jpg

d5n

RB 182 FF
The Clio had a little make over the week before The Fast Show
Graphite grey front diamond:
IMG_1038.jpg

Graphite grey side bullets:
IMG_1042.jpg

Refurbed the Turini's white (yes they need cleaning):
IMG_1043.jpg

Cleaned the back of the car:
IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg
IMG_1036.jpg

Pic that i spotted on Santa Pod's website:
SmurfFastShow.jpg

d5n

RB 182 FF
Clio been putting on the pounds over the last week.
Decided that the car will only see 5-6 days on track this year so there's no point driving about in a stripped out car.

Refitted all the standard seatbelts, rear plastics, parcel shelf and rear seats.
Upfront ive fitted a set of Evo 8 Recaro's.
001-2.jpg

004-4.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-5.jpg

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Looks good mate, what subframes did you use for the seats?

d5n

RB 182 FF
Looks good mate, what subframes did you use for the seats?

There custom ones which you just bolt the standard runners to.

Added my FCS 12 decal to my FCS sticker collection:
IMG_1159.jpg

Ordered a Clio RS200 badge to replace the Clio badge and bin the old style Renault Sport badge:
IMG_1166.jpg

Before:
8e000349.jpg

Old Reanult Sport badge gone:
IMG_1169.jpg

Clio badge gone:
IMG_1171.jpg

RS200 badge fitted:
IMG_1172.jpg

d5n

RB 182 FF
Well been busy giving my car a quick machine polish and fitting a set of Spax 40mm lowering springs. Heres a few pics.

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

And finally got the autosol out on exhaust pipes as ive neglected them over the winter and they had gone black. But all shiny now.
IMG_1177.jpg

AAS'D RB 182
looking good mate? what suspension are you running now then if you have spax springs on? looks alot better than been super low like you had it before in my opinion? bet you can drive it alot harder now 2? those seats look spot on as well. been looking for some for my rb but the trophy ones are so expensive how much did you pay for them if you dont mind?

d5n

RB 182 FF
looking good mate? what suspension are you running now then if you have spax springs on? looks alot better than been super low like you had it before in my opinion? bet you can drive it alot harder now 2? those seats look spot on as well. been looking for some for my rb but the trophy ones are so expensive how much did you pay for them if you dont mind?

Im running the standard Cup shocks and Spax springs but wouldnt mind getting some Trophy shocks.
It feels better to drive than with the coilovers fitted but thats proberly down to how low it was or the fact they where cheap coilovers. The main reason for getting springs was the fact i couldnt get on my drive so i had to raise the height. The seats where bought off here for £300 and are more practical than the fixed buckets as i sometimes needed the back seats and didnt have them lol.
Cheers for the comment.

AAS'D RB 182
Im running the standard Cup shocks and Spax springs but wouldnt mind getting some Trophy shocks.
It feels better to drive than with the coilovers fitted but thats proberly down to how low it was or the fact they where cheap coilovers. The main reason for getting springs was the fact i couldnt get on my drive so i had to raise the height. The seats where bought off here for £300 and are more practical than the fixed buckets as i sometimes needed the back seats and didnt have them lol.
Cheers for the comment.

ah i see. haha becomes a issue when you cant even get on your drive!! yeah am thinking about some trophy sachs for the front on mine. i currently have rear konis and eibach sportlines all round. thanks for that on the seats i will have to keep a look out. at least half the price of the trophy recaros. bargain!

d5n

RB 182 FF
ah i see. haha becomes a issue when you cant even get on your drive!! yeah am thinking about some trophy sachs for the front on mine. i currently have rear konis and eibach sportlines all round. thanks for that on the seats i will have to keep a look out. at least half the price of the trophy recaros. bargain!

No worries mate.

d5n

RB 182 FF
As some of you may no ive been selected for the Meguiars Top 25 at the French Car Show. Over the past week ive been giving the Clio a real good clean and i'm pleased with the results :)
Went out for a little drive last night round my local town looking for good locations for some pics.
Heres a few of them:
001.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

012.jpg

016.jpg

026.jpg

032.jpg

040.jpg