ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Brakes

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
How easy is to change pads at the back of a 182??

Is it mega hassle or would a competent tinkerer manage??

Took me long enough to find the resevoir so any other surprise i should be ready for before i start removing wheels??

Renault wanted £92 for the job and im far to tight for that so doing it myself hopefully!!

Any comments much appreciated:cool:

172cup
i doubt theres much difference to be honest. If you can manage to jack the car up & remove the wheel without breaking something... you should be competent enough to change pads.

Just remember to buy the right ones... i had big problems trying to get ones that match (ended up buying reno ones to be on the safe side)

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
d.brown said:
i doubt theres much difference to be honest. If you can manage to jack the car up & remove the wheel without breaking something... you should be competent enough to change pads.

Just remember to buy the right ones... i had big problems trying to get ones that match (ended up buying reno ones to be on the safe side)

Got them from a motor factor today £16 bargain...

Ferodo Specials should be ok!!

172cup
its just me then lol... i bought the wrong size discs and everything lol. Reckon the motor factors where to blame though... not me. I'm far too clever

Same brakes on the 172 and 182.Easy to do if you want a guide Pm me your address only thing to remember is the piston is wound back not pushed back.