ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear spoiler once again

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
Could a kind member post pictures and the name of the different spoilers available?

I am after a black spoiler for mine but cannot make up my mind. The fact that i got dizzy with looking at so many posts didn't help in retaining the names of them or the shape.

1995 Clio Oasis 1.2
if you find any good ones could you let me know? i also am in the market for a black spolier...
thanks
Anthony

260% JCW
Standard
images

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyanVHWTGhKsC6Evrfw4wORaPDqMf8XhjdsdLkfeZCw1Y38EJkNwq1D8uS.jpg

Cup
images

images

V6/Trophy

images

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgHvd8IYBegYW_n5V-qi7zkF9LcFq0859uGBZBOa-T81_Yt_iy6g.jpg

Maxi
images

Best spoiler ever

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQwBxwiZTPVfUTEAJ3Nd5TpMMMLuDxS7NdKssBVNMXsGF_LtXFlOKi_JaW.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLfaOfy1hqNTZCfzxu8S9k26zfK1e85BVl3dtCWSKnAxzjDjaz-ThMuk7-.jpg

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
I cannot make up my mind.

All standard cup and trophy are very nice. I am leaning towards Standard and Trophy though.

Finding a black trophy will be impossible and also very expensive so i am looking at the standard ones.

Can anyone cofirm that the trophy one needs shorter tailgate struts? Is this to clear the antenna? I will be installing a Shark Fin antenna on mine as a thieving b@st@rd nicked mine so i guess i will not need them?

Clio MK2 1.4 16v

Gorgeous looking car. Mine will have the same bodykit in metalic black, metalic black mirrors and spoiler, i am in the hunt for 15" dinamique alloys. I got gloss black stripes and decals . I wished my car to be silver or blue but it is some sort of green

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
At the risk of making myself seem silly - is it possible to get any of these onto a mk1 from 1995? :p

Not a chance? Or it will look really silly.

MK1 clios have loads of aftermarket spoilers. Some are really good looking ones.