ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear strut brace paint cost?

Hi all

Bought a new rear strut brace, brand new unbranded (fabricated from scratch, but not bespoke..hope that makes sense)

I chose the colour as LY and it was powdercoated & then sent onto me
Unfortunately the paint isn't up to my quality, runs & bits flaked off
Raised this with the seller and he said that I'd have to pay to get it sent back to him & he'd refund me - I don't like this idea much

So I wonder if anyone knows a rough price for this to be reprepped & recoloured. not bothered about it being specifically powdercoated particularly as long as it's all LY and no runs/missing paint

Tia

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
£100-ish I’d imagine.

Liquid yellow is a nause to paint and expensive.

Cheapest way would be to find someone having a liquid yellow car painted and try to get your strut brace done at the same time. Will save you loads.

£100-ish I’d imagine.

Liquid yellow is a nause to paint and expensive.

Cheapest way would be to find someone having a liquid yellow car painted and try to get your strut brace done at the same time. Will save you loads.

Thanks, I've deleted my social media due to the scene and its bullying nature so I'd imagine that would be difficult as I have no contacts

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thanks, I've deleted my social media due to the scene and its bullying nature so I'd imagine that would be difficult as I have no contacts
No need to delete social media, just avoid groups with loads of t***s in. 👍