ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reasonable Trade-in Price

Seriously considering getting rid of the 172 as its caused me more hassle than its worth, on the bright side Im considering giving Renault the benefit of the doubt and buying a 182. Reanult Crewe have offered me a 182 with Met. Paint, Cup Suspension Pack and Cup Spoiler Pack for £13,375 not a bad deal in my opinion, but theyll only give me £6850 for my Silver Mk2 172, 2002 (51), 29.5k miles, v.good condition and FRSH. This seems a bit low to me but that could be me being hopeful, Im going to hold out until they give me £7000-7250, or the 182 for £13000 or less. Anyone got a lot better deal than this? and if so what?

Renault Laguna Coupe

Proves their price is only good if you pay cash. Would you feel better if they offered you £7850 for yours against £14375 for the 182?

No, but I would fell better if they offered me £7850 for mine against £13375 for the 182 :D, highly unlikely though Im sure.

All three dealers in a 25 mile radius are owned by T.G.Holdcroft, going to have to find out where the next nearest dealership is.

Might be worth trying Chester unless garge for warently work or servicing but cheap prices.

They have a 182 in the showrooom in blue last time I went there. There supposed to be getting a 182 demo in soon as well.

Gave me 9k for my 172 mk2 02 plate with 24k on the clock and did the 182 for 13,050 but that was in french racing blue with cup suspension pack(no spoilers).

Trophy 263 + 265

reasonable trade in price?

lmao:)

dont think those words make any sence.

sell it private.

and dont come with the i cant be @rsed selling it private excuse

what is the point of getting a good deal if you are going to part exchange with a dealer.:mad:

why do folks always want the best deal on what the are buying but cant be bothered to do the same with what the are selling:confused:

Unfortunately the car is that troublesome that I fear the come back I might get if I sold it privately, Id probably wake-up to find my 182 in a smoldering heap.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Try Renault in Warrington (Arnold Clark), they were offering my a pre-registered 172 Cup last December for £10,500. Also sell the 172 private u will get a lot more money.