ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro Trendline - seat runners..

Clio 182
Hi, my Trophy has broken its clip which controls the rear slide position 'memory'. I've phoned Renault and they tell me the recaro is Trophy specific and I have to replace the whole metal base.

tyjabehu.jpg

The price for this is £900 + VAT !

I know these trendlines were optional on the 182 as well. Does anyone know if the base is the same?

I really need to fix this as I have a 3 year old who travels in the back and my wife can't get in the front anymore.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Loads of people put them in 182's mate. Pm Adam from west's in the trader section. .

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
This is what the renault parts system shows for the Recaro Seats with My Trophy Vin put in.

SeatBase001.gif

SeatBase002.gif

SeatBase003.gif

Clio 182
Thanks for that. The part labelled 1 is probably the part I need. Either that or 11. Strange the Renault dealer provided me the below diagram.

Seat frame.jpg

Clio 182 FF Recaro
I have exactly the same problem with my passenger recaro! Did you order part 11 and did it work?? Would really appreciate any help.
Thanks

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Why don't you use standard clio sliders? Exactly the same.

This is exactly what I did on my broken Trophy seat, worked a treat.

Clio 182 FF Recaro
Thanks, was it just a case of taking out the broken bit (same as first pic) and placing the slider in the runner??

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I had a spare set of sliders from a set of standard 182 seats and unbolted one slider unit (2 x 13mm nuts) and just swapped it, very easy mate.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I had a spare set of sliders from a set of standard 182 seats and unbolted one slider unit (2 x 13mm nuts) and just swapped it, very easy mate.

When changing the slider I would remove the seat to get to the broken side. Again easy to do, 4x 13mm nuts behind the sloping sides and remove the under wire. Then 2x 13mm nuts underneath the car need removing (covered by rubber grommets). Just then need to remove the centre bar, which just unclips from the 2 sliders.

some sliders on eBay at the moment - item number 331055344138 - £20 posted.

Clio 182 FF Recaro
Awesome. Thanks very much for your help with this. The wife will be happy when she doesnt have to push the seat all the way back before it locks!! ;-)

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Can anyone confirm how the slider memory mech is removed from the rubber?

Mine has been damaged for sometime and didnt realise it was such an easy fix!

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Thanks will do.
Is it a slider from a standard 17/182 or will any Mk2 runner work?

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Stick to the sport ones incase there are differences between seats with airbags etc although they all could be compatible.