ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reccomend me a powerbank !

I have one from primark but its not holding charge now at all, it was only a little one, 2200mah iirc.
Ive seen one in halfords for £20 its a belkin 9000mah one but i assume people on here could recommend something at better price/bigger capacity e.t.c i want to avoid Chinese s**t!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I have an Anker one. Don't use it very often but it still does the job.

I was browsing Amazon Basics products after taking a punt on a laptop bag (it is epic quality and was £30!) and noticed they do bluetooth speakers and USB chargers of various sizes so I would take a punt on one of those.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I have a Xenta one and a TP Link one, both off eBuyer.
Hold charge fine, are relatively compact and both have a handy little LED Torch thing.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I have an Anker one and a Tecknet one and they are both great.

Black mk3 clio
I couldn't recommend this enough

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OJXVDAU/?tag=cliospnet01-21

It lasted me a whole 5 days away when I went on holiday last year. They can charge a smart phone 8 times over and the dual port is very handy especially if you're with a mate, charged mine and @leeds2592 phone at CSF this year. Epic thing.

The reviews say it all!

Listen to this! I got one from Amazon when it was on offer for £20 and use it to charge my phone on my breaks at work and easily lasts a week from fully charged. Not really that big either tbh.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Do these have a limited number of charge cycles before they're no longer effective?

Yes, as with all rechargeable batteries. Probably a good number of charges before you'll start to notice any reduction in performance though.

Rs200t lux
Second anker
I got one that's even got a set of jump leads and it does manage to start a car
I'm amazed at how small it is

182 FF
Another vote for Anker. Had a couple now and they've been perfect. They do some that are surprisingly small for the capacity as well. Had one which had a short built in cable so no need to carry any wires either.