ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend a PSP game, quick time!

Mk2 Golf GTI
I'm going away later and need a new game to piss about with in the plane.

Dont want football or racing and i already have GTA Liberty City Stories and NFS Most Wanted.

Was thinking of getting Daxter, it's got good reviews and i dont mind the odd platform game every now and then, eg Ratchet & Clank etc.

Anything else come recommended?

Mk2 Golf GTI
Can fit movies on the card mate.

Tiger Woods, i do like the game but tend to get bored very quickly!

Was looking at Splinter Cell Essentials but it seems like a right con, just 9 old missions from the PS2 games bunged together.

What's that Tomb Raider like?

I got Splinter Cell Essentials new from ebay for £12 im so glad I didn't pay full price, I hate the whole cam controls by the time you have figure out which way to face the fooker has shot you. VERY Frustrating game!!
I have smakdown vs Raw and think its a good game lol …. especially kicking the poo outta ya mates over wifi

blackgold megane 225 5dr
socom is a great game. and if you have a wireless connection you can play online also.

Mk2 Golf GTI
I might have a look at that then.

Also tempted by Wipeout Pure, i LOVED the original and this is supposed to be really good too.

Is SOCOM good as a single player game? I heard what makes it so great is the multiplayer?

Wipeouts not a bad game, personally i dont enjoy it because its not my kind of game but its worth a try, can become very repetitive though.

I barely even play on my PSP anymore, just put Family Guy episodes on it so my mates can watch it in the car.

Mk2 Golf GTI
Yeah to be honest most of the releases on it are shite

I wanted the new Syphon Filter game but it's not out yet

172beast

Lemmings I found a bit boring, 2 games I got hold of which I thought would be boring but are seriously addictive, Loco Roco and Lumines, very very addictive games, both refreshingly different as well.

I use my PSP all time still, got 2 in fact lol one on Firmware 2.7 for brand new games, one on Firmware 1.5 for ermmmmm research reasons ;)

Mk2 Golf GTI
Well, i just bought Wipeout Pure, it should keep me entertained for a few hours on the plane.

I'm intrigued by Lumines and LocoRoco but dont think i'd get £35 worth of use out of them. Maybe when they're a bit cheaper i'll pick them up.

Gonna get Syphon Filter as soon as i'm back from my holiday though, loved the PS1 versions and it's already getting really good reviews