ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reddy/orange..... Ginger 182

Does anyone know the name of this colour the 182 cup now comes in??

Its the nicest colour car ive ever seen!!!!! :D

Better still does anyone have any pics????

Ta

Tim

[Edited by Timbob on 30 November 2004 at 2:14pm]

It looks ginger:D

Had not even considered a 182cup despite Evos rantings of how good it is.

Love that clour though.

Any pics please!

Saw it at the MPH show at Earls Court.

sh*t reason to book a test drive i know as the car should speak for itself but that colour!!!!!!

ive had 3 black cars and think i need a bit of colour in my life.

I really like the yellow/blonde/gold colour aswell! ;)

Liquid yellow.... looks really nice aswell.

I know its not the right place but does the megane sport 225 come in these 2 colours and although NOT a direct comparison from an UNBIASED point of view how does the 182 compare to the megane?

Im an evo reader and in all the "Car of the year" or supercar tests they always stick in a 182 as a comparison and ALWAYS rave how good it is!!!

the megane is a bigger car and aimed at a slightly different market still good but for what ive read it doesnt fair as well with direct competition as the 182 does with its rivals. it is available in inferno but im not sure its available in liquid yellow

True.... i read the Leon Cupra R vs Megane 225 article in Evo and it didnt do too well!

Really warming to the 182 cup and is a lot cheaper than a megane 225 which i was prepared to pay for!!!!!

One of the guys here is getting a Meggy 225 as a courtsey car in a couple of weeks so Ill make sure I give it a good run then.

Clio 200 Cup packed

not much between the cup and standard 182

mostley depends on the colour (black bein the fastest of course)

most average about 17secs

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

although god knows why not.......

Still, it makes my 172 more exclusive :D

Anyone recommend a good place to buy one from. 182 Cup that is.....

Tinternet site, car supermarket. Or are the dealers quite forthcoming with discount (cant imagine they are lol)

Derby mate.

Do you reckon that renault sport will uprate the clio again soon ie a 192 etc etc?

I would hate to own an evo or scooby with a new model coming out every other week!

Absolute quality descriptions of the car clours Timbob!

Not a great fan of the Inferno colour myself going on the pics Ive seen. Maybe it looks better in the flesh, but IMO in the pictures it looks a bit flat (hard to put into words). Maybe I just prefer the subtlety (sp?) of blue.

Quote: Originally posted by Timbob on 01 December 2004

Derby mate.

Do you reckon that renault sport will uprate the clio again soon ie a 192 etc etc?

I would hate to own an evo or scooby with a new model coming out every other week!

ah right, if you were downsouth id reccomend the dealer i used. as for car supermarket/brokers i think people have had differing experiences but be aware that if you get an import it might be harder to shift when you sell it and it wont be worth as much as a UK car

there might be slight spec changes but there wont be another cliosport model until the new clio is launched. so probably about 2006 before a renaultsport variant appears

Best price ive found so far is with http://www.autofinders.ltd.ukwww.autofinders.ltd.uk 11295 for a Cup. This is for a Cup in Inferno, not pre-registered & deliverd within 150 miles of Derby.

http://www.newregcars.co.ukwww.newregcars.co.uk want 11082 plus 325 for Met Paint. This is a Pre-Reg tho.

Both really good deals tho. Let me know if you find it cheaper :)

[Edited by Dai1916v on 01 December 2004 at 10:27am]

Excellent thanks a lot :) are they reputable places???? Ill have a look!

What is the dealer likely to ask for the car, 13k .... 14k????

Book prices are 182 £14700 & Cup £13800

I know its sad but I drew up a spreadsheet over the weekend comparing prices from all internet sites, most offering between 15 - 20% off book price.