ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refurbished Trophy Sachs - Now in Yellow!!

182 Trophy #333
So my nearside shock failed a few weeks ago and got sent off to Simon at Cornering Force for a rebuild + powder coating.

I decided to go for yellow to match the rear konis and also got a set of Sportlines to go on them, so I googled the colour code for the konis and passed them on to Simon.

They returned today looking fantastic with dyno printouts, the quality of work is excellent and Simon seems extremely knowledgeable on the subject and I would recommend him to anyone!

Here's a quick crappy phone pic, I'll get some more up over the weekend when I get them fitted to the car!

20130425_192547.jpg

Last edited:
  182 Trophy #333
"Kill them" behave yourself, they lasted nearly 38,000 miles on their BG Motorsport rebuild!! I wonder how long the cornering force one lasts!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
This is going against OEM colours and factory designs, and is unacceptable! ;)

Fpmsl! They will be getting a gang together on Trophy forum.

I'd prefer them in Red if another colour.

Clio Trophy #343
they look brilliant, how much does the refurb cost if you dont mind me asking? how much extra was the added colour?

182 Trophy #333
Gally, I had been considering red, red with the yellow trophy springs would look awesome, but i figured that red with red sportlines might look a bit peculiar!

It was £420 all in including the rebuild, depinning, dynoing, powder coating and return carriage, was no extra cost to have yellow, i think you can have pretty much any colour you want, good comments received so far over on CT, awaits flaming ;)