ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing Renault Badges

Clio Mk2 Ph2
I'm looking to take off the Renault diamond badges on the front and rear of my car so that I can paint them. Anyone have any idea how to take them off? Is the front one just clipped on?
Also the clio badge, I've read around and it seems like the hairdryer trick is the way to do that one, but some people are saying that is clipped on not glued on? Which one is it?

Oh yeah, I have a mk2 ph2.

Clio 172
The front one just pulls off mate. be careful of the clips on the back of it tho. The rear one u need to take the interior panel on the boot off, undo the bolts to take the boot handle off. Then u need to get the glue off the diamond and it will come off. Can be a bit of a b**ch tho

Clio Mk2 Ph2
The front one just pulls off mate. be careful of the clips on the back of it tho. The rear one u need to take the interior panel on the boot off, undo the bolts to take the boot handle off. Then u need to get the glue off the diamond and it will come off. Can be a bit of a b**ch tho

Ah cheers, will give it a go. Hopefully I won't c*ck it up.

E85 3.0i
Clio badge has 2 locating pins behind it. I used a screwdriver wrapped in cloth to prise front off, rear as said is boot panel off, unbolt and scrape away the glue. There's a guide on here somewhere, guy with a Monaco blue did his badges white...