ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing the heater...couple of questions

220 Trophy
I think I’m also going to get a 19mm 180 degree bend and hose coupling as my Forge hose doesn’t look like it will bend as easy as your standard hose is doing in your photo.

220 Trophy
Well i have the hose and joiner now so will try and fit it friday with photos if you like?
Yes great please do. I had a look on the Forge site yesterday and they do a matching black 180 degree 19mm ID hose and a 19mm joiner, not sure I would also need a straight piece as will just cut the existing one, but understand you want to keep your originals.

Radical SR3
Hoping to sort this Friday once I've finished fitting the V2s on the rear and got the seats back in...also got to adjust my gear linkage (again) :(

Radical SR3
Pics as promised.

1z1y6np.jpg

szive9.jpg

I only used about 40cm of the 1m straight hose so let me know if want to purchase what's left!