ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault clio 1.2 16V

53' clio mk2 1.2 16v
Been lookin' round this forum for a while but was never bothered to start my own thread or anything. Ive decided its about time i start to do some stuff to my car, as it stands at the moment its standard which cant go on for ever, here it is atm :)..
Photo0076-1.jpg

Photo0075-1.jpg

Photo0074-1.jpg

Photo0073-1.jpg

Thats what my car is atm, sorry for the low quality of the pics.. If you didnt notice the tailgate does have a bit of a dent it it which ofcourse needs to be replaced :quiet:
40k on the clock, 53' plate second car :)

Things that i want to do;
  • Coilovers (when i find some that go low enough ;) )
  • Two tone, Orange, E.g Orange spoiler, alloys or break calis', bit or interia, fog lights, maybe mirrors see how that goes.
  • New alloys, was thinking renault turinis?
  • 182 back bumper, and 182 replica exhaust
  • maybe new front bumper or smooth mine
  • Full black leather with orange trim, inside,
  • HID kit
  • decent sound system.
Thats about as much as i can think of at the moment, and im falling asleep :sleepy: so yeah, hope you enjoy my progress :D and thanks for lookin'

Ryan.

Black 1.2 Extreme
Looking good so far Ryan

I've got virtually the same car as standard, so I will be keeping up with this thread for ideas for mine aswell :)

Looks nice mate proper blank canvas.
Your ideas sound good imo but some won't like it (two tone orange) don't be put off tho go for it.

53' clio mk2 1.2 16v
Thanks, yeah theres going to be someone who doesnt like something like that but its different :)

Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
So, same as mine then?
Ha.
My badger is black/orange.
Where abouts in W Yorks are you?
Wish i'd have done black callipers and orange alloys.

53' clio mk2 1.2 16v
I haven't kept this going like i thought at first i would aha, i don't have many pics but i have one from not to long ago, not done to much at the moment, just lowered really and orange fogs,
clio.png

Clio Mk 2 Ph2
Paint your diamonds either black or orange, dont get an orange spoiler a kid at my college has a white one and it looks sh**e

Jap Box
Whats going on with them fogs :S have you literally sprayed them over with normal paint? Just look like fog blanks now really. Like the lowness though :)

53' clio mk2 1.2 16v
yeah i was going to to the badges wraped orange, and the fogs were sprayed with glass paint, but as you say it is pretty thick, im going to smooth the bumper when i have abit of time and then ill take the fogs out and try find something lighter haha