ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 1.2 1v Dynamique

1.2 16V Dynamique
Hey fellas

I’ve just been to test drive a 2001 1.2 16v Dynamique down at my local Renault dealer. The car is in great condition apart from a dint in the rear bumper which the dealer says they will replace. Its done 35,000 miles and is really tidy inside and out. Comes with a 1 year warranty and life time warranty if I service it at Renault.

The car is listed at £3985 which is well over my budget, but I’ll be p/x my old 1998 mk1 ph3 Clio Biarittz (88,000 miles) which is also in good condition.

Would appreciate some advise on what sort of price these cars would be going for considering the age and how much I could haggle off the price. Also if you have any idea what sort of price a dealer should be paying for my old Clio.

I’ve set around £3,000/£3,200 as my budget.

Going Back to the dealer later this evening with a friend to see what sort of figures they can come up with.

Any help much appreciated.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
you can gte a much better car for that money mate,

for examply i would advertise my car at £4500, its a 2004 dynamique in black, done 26k miles, full service history etc...

sell your car privately and buy private aswell, rip off prices!

Mondeo ST220
yeah i would definately buy private you could get better for your money and will get a better price for your current car

clio 182 ff
Hey fellas

I’ve just been to test drive a 2001 1.2 16v Dynamique down at my local Renault dealer. The car is in great condition apart from a dint in the rear bumper which the dealer says they will replace. Its done 35,000 miles and is really tidy inside and out. Comes with a 1 year warranty and life time warranty if I service it at Renault.

The car is listed at £3985 which is well over my budget, but I’ll be p/x my old 1998 mk1 ph3 Clio Biarittz (88,000 miles) which is also in good condition.

Would appreciate some advise on what sort of price these cars would be going for considering the age and how much I could haggle off the price. Also if you have any idea what sort of price a dealer should be paying for my old Clio.

I’ve set around £3,000/£3,200 as my budget.

Going Back to the dealer later this evening with a friend to see what sort of figures they can come up with.

Any help much appreciated.

if u hold on my girlfriend is selling one 51 plate 40k 12 month tax an mot mint condition round 2400 but hasn't got full service history but it has just been serviced

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Can pick up 03 plate ones for about that price from a dealer so it does seem a little high.

1.2 16V Dynamique
Re: Renault Clio 1.2 12v Dynamique

Just thought i'd give u guys an update.

After a few days of haggling and numerous trips to the show room i managed to get the car for £3000. That price inculdes what i got for my old car (£500 in the end).

I realise its not the best price in the world but the car is mint, was actually a early 2002 model on a 51 plate, FSH, 12 months tax and MOT and a years warranty. Pretty chuffed i dont have to go through the hassle of the private market and selling mine privatly.

Picking it up on Saturday, can't wait!

Partner's Astra SRi
My 2001 Monaco Blue Dynamique was £2995 with 73000 or something like that on the clock

Ultra Red Clio 197
I bought my 2001 Dynamique with 50200 miles for £2400!! its in perfect condition! I would either bargin alot with the dealer or shop around privately! Just remember how old the car is! even if it hasnt done many miles.. Good Luck

i got my 53 plate Dynamique/billabong for £3400 mint condition 40,000 miles
i agree deelers are way over priced

I bought my 2001 Dynamique with 50200 miles for £2400!! its in perfect condition! I would either bargin alot with the dealer or shop around privately! Just remember how old the car is! even if it hasnt done many miles.. Good Luck

wow, you both got really good deals!!

i paid £3.4k for my 02 dynamique on 59k 8 months ago