ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 1.6 16v K4M Turbo

Meg.1 Coupe ph2 1.6
more one manifold sold loool

563510_10151094747632578_1165122699_n.jpg

@gotboost?
Will this fit for sure on my megane 1 ??
I understand it fits the K4M 1.6_16v, but will it have enough room in my megane??

@Jaff
What exhaust manifold did you use on your megane 1 turbo ?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Custom made one mate. Seriously, read my blog you will see how much room there is and what's involved (most of it you won't need to do)

Clio 1.6, 172, DCI
we also have our brand registed, Turbo Racing Works, we can use inicials

for the space in the Megane, never fitted one, but i think its the same thing

Meg.1 Coupe ph2 1.6
Custom made one mate. Seriously, read my blog you will see how much room there is and what's involved (most of it you won't need to do)
Can you please paste a link to your blog? I would be very much interested to see what you've done to your megane :)

@gotboost?
Thank you for the info!

Clio 1.6, 172, DCI
think theres space, the car its about the same as the clio 3
mapping and bigger injectors soon lol

Renault Megane Coupe
and one more thing gotboost, did you changed the MAP sensor or did you left the original one? and the ECU map that you have is made from scratch or it is based on other engine type map, because i have on my car a map from 1.8 16v laguna, but i am not completly satisfied of the result.